Landon Collins

fiverings01

Sophomore
Checked him in for his flight today from Orlando to New Orleans. Told him there was time to switch to Miami seeing as we need dbs. Said he wasn't recruited by Miami, but if we had he probably would have ended up here.

Advertisement
Asked about her reaction and he laughed saying that he has gotten so many calls and texts about that. Said he hopes she comes around but thinks shes gonna be ****ed for awhile.

Checked him in for his flight today from Orlando to New Orleans. Told him there was time to switch to Miami seeing as we need dbs. Said he wasn't recruited by Miami, but if we had he probably would have ended up here.

And I have a bridge to sell in Brooklynn

Advertisement
download

Don't have a reason to lie about meeting him just passing on info I thought was interesting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He apparently told Duke and another player the same thing. This is the 2nd time I've heard this now.

Golden throws his hat in the ring for ****-near everyone, he didn't recruit one of the top safeties in the country?

Advertisement

was his **** *** MILF of a mom anywhere around?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back