Landon Collins

fiverings01

Sophomore
Checked him in for his flight today from Orlando to New Orleans. Told him there was time to switch to Miami seeing as we need dbs. Said he wasn't recruited by Miami, but if we had he probably would have ended up here.

Problem2

All-American
Should have told him to slap his mom and knock some sense into her

fiverings01

Sophomore
Asked about her reaction and he laughed saying that he has gotten so many calls and texts about that. Said he hopes she comes around but thinks shes gonna be pissed for awhile.

BigPoppaCane

BIGGIE SMALLS
did you get his mom's digits?

tsimonitis

Senior
Checked him in for his flight today from Orlando to New Orleans. Told him there was time to switch to Miami seeing as we need dbs. Said he wasn't recruited by Miami, but if we had he probably would have ended up here.
And I have a bridge to sell in Brooklynn

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling
Kid is full of BS.

VinnDogg

Senior
I smell bs from the OP.

fiverings01

Sophomore

Don't have a reason to lie about meeting him just passing on info I thought was interesting.

Last edited:

wushah

Junior
He apparently told Duke and another player the same thing. This is the 2nd time I've heard this now.

RiDLer80

All-American
Golden throws his hat in the ring for damn-near everyone, he didn't recruit one of the top safeties in the country?

Warning

HURRICANEWARNING1976
was his sexy ass MILF of a mom anywhere around?

DiegoCane

All-ACC
About as believable as all the kids that tell Bakas that Miami is their dream school.

fiverings01

Sophomore
was his sexy ass MILF of a mom anywhere around?
Was dropped off by some dude and he was the only one flying.

Duval904

Thunderdome
when he says he wasn't "recruited" by Miami, you have to read between the lines