2023 Landen Hatchett - 3 star OL Offered

Advertisement
Ummm…why are we offering a 3-star kid.
Marion needs to check himself. Unless, this is one of those gems, like in NCAA recruiting.
1641161311078.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
His initial pop is just ok but his drive is good. Don't know level of comp but to me that's less important with O line. His pulls are a mixed bag to me inside the tackle box looks real nice. Had a great fold block in the first minute. But he looks a little clunky moving in space for a sub 300 guy. Seen worse though and it might just be a thing where he has grown/gained weight fast. Couple times I noticed he looked where he was gonna go. Coachable fix. Won't judge his pass pro from this.

Question. Idk much about the briles offense I tend to wait until coaches are here to care. He use a lot of pulling guards?

Edit. Forgot to mention to me smarts are important for oline especially center so like to see that gpa.

This is Mario and Mirabal dodging your hot take:

mario GIF
Wow many people missed the joke here.
After everyone getting rock hard over the "elite" camp we have and the star freak outs. Hearing that a 3 star is offered was just an opportunity to poke at some people.
I got some reactions, but the joke was definitely missed.

Advertisement
Wow many people missed the joke here.
After everyone getting rock hard over the "elite" camp we have and the star freak outs. Hearing that a 3 star is offered was just an opportunity to poke at some people.
I got some reactions, but the joke was definitely missed.

Don’t care. Needed to drop that gif regardless of collateral damage. Felt good.

Sorry.

College Life Drinking GIF

Advertisement
On OL Mario ain't questioning his takes. OL TE and even QB are the ones u can find low rated that the scout services haven't noticed and can fly under the radar. If he's legit the secret ain't a secret no more and the services will give him that bump.

On OL Mario ain't questioning his takes. OL TE and even QB are the ones u can find low rated that the scout services haven't noticed and can fly under the radar. If he's legit the secret ain't a secret no more and the services will give him that bump.
He will get moved upgraded to a 4* soon. If he stay's as a center, that is as far as he will go. I dont recall ever seeing a 5* center.

He will get moved upgraded to a 4* soon. If he stay's as a center, that is as far as he will go. I dont recall ever seeing a 5* center.
Exactly. Centers get ranked lower because it’s based on the draft.

Ummm…why are we offering a 3-star kid.
Marion needs to check himself. Unless, this is one of those gems, like in NCAA recruiting.
Mario Cristobal was hired to be the HC. He's a former OL player, coach and knows the position as well as any HC. If we have enough faith in Mario to give him $8 million a year and a great staff, you have to accept his offers to recruits, especially OL personnel. The second guessing of Mario is ridiculous, he is more than capable of making this evaluation. How do you know he won't be a 4 Star after his senior season?

Advertisement
Back