Lance Leipold

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude can flat out coach em up. Not really surprising considering what he did WW And Buffalo.

Always though we should of gave him a look after Golden.

He's a good coach but i'm calling BS there my guy. He went 5-7 in first year at Buffalo when Golden got fired. Theres 0 chance you were wanting him at Miami

Advertisement
2020? Nice, bro.

Check out this 2018 tho:

Advertisement
I watched him coach at WW

Yeah but again. He's a good coach and won at the D3 level. But 0 upon 0 chance he was your choice to be the HC at MIAMI after a 5-7 year when they just fired a guy from the G5.

I watched him coach at WW
Yeah but again. He's a good coach and won at the D3 level. But 0 upon 0 chance he was your choice to be the HC at MIAMI after a 5-7 year when they just fired a guy from the G5.
He was and I’ll tell you why.

At that time we were known to be incredibly cheap. Our top 3 candidates that time were Schiano, Golden, and Edsall. I thought It would be a gamble, but so were the other 3. And those others never won anything

Even at D3 what he did was impressive. To knock off Mount Union was no small feat. The guy flat out know to recruit, develop, and coach.

2020? Nice, bro.

Check out this 2018 tho:

Great minds bro. I didn’t even know about him until I accidentally watch a Buffalo game. Literally it was an accident. lol. Loved how they played & then I remembered this was Buffalo, a former laughing stock of all of College Football.

Did some research on him & I was like I would would love for this type of a coach to come here.

Basketball schools doing better than us. **** is depressing!
1664676180918.jpeg

Advertisement
Back