Lance Legendre

So Legendre did not take his OV to Tennessee this weekend. Their numbers are tight. Still planning on visiting FSU next week then Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he makes it to UM for a visit, we will sign him. I'd rather have the Houston kid personally but obviously if we take this kid then Enos sees something so I'm all for it regardless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just a quick google...

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities

Miami is behind UF, UGA, Wisconsin, Texas, Michigan, Notre Dame, UVA, UNC, USCw, and UCLA just to name a few

Thanks, Julio...

Ahead of FSU, though
I could care in the least what that says. I personally know where our standards for admission are opposed to fsu or uf. One of my boys coached a kid who went to uf several years back and I know for a fact that the number of times that kid went to class his senior year could've been counted on 2 hands. He spent every day working at my boys shop. Only thing he did was football related activities.

Advertisement
Nope. That defense they've got will cause them to get beat again in the 1st rd. Also would watch Texas.

Agreed. Hurts isn't Mayfield. I expect offensive production will dip slightly, and the defense isn't going to be that much better. We just saw in the NFL what happens when an elite O is paired with a terrible D (KC Chiefs), as New England marched down the field and won the game in OT without breaking a sweat. Same thing happens in college. If you don't have at least a serviceable defense, you aren't winning those close to games at the end, especially against championship caliber teams. Both Alabama and Clemson have highly productive offenses and very good to elite defenses (and I feel Miami will be in that category starting next year). Oklahoma isn't winning national titles with that D.

I could care in the least what that says. I personally know where our standards for admission are opposed to fsu or uf. One of my boys coached a kid who went to uf several years back and I know for a fact that the number of times that kid went to class his senior year could've been counted on 2 hands. He spent every day working at my boys shop. Only thing he did was football related activities.

Not sure I understand you getting emotional and all.
My posted had zero emotion. Just facts. Purely objective.

See below:
https://www.businessinsider.com/mos...strict-of-columbia-dc-georgetown-university-9

Your point is completely valid.

So Legendre did not take his OV to Tennessee this weekend. Their numbers are tight. Still planning on visiting FSU next week then Miami.
Interesting situation because it seems like we are only battling FSU but I’m not even sure he’s our main target. Dan Enos’ first recruting visit this week is to the Texas QB and not Legendre which usually signifies priority unless there are other factors involved.

Interesting situation because it seems like we are only battling FSU but I’m not even sure he’s our main target. Dan Enos’ first recruting visit this week is to the Texas QB and not Legendre which usually signifies priority unless there are other factors involved.
Agreed. Maybe our staff is saving in-home visits for him since he's not visiting for two weeks. Who knows though, a lot of strategy comes into these visits.

Advertisement
Back