Lammons, Wilson, & Lane...Yea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And for the record they through, don't come running to the Don when we sodomize that *** on September 7th. You made your bed, now lie in it and let Figatron robo**** dat *** for the next 4 years.

+1 for usage of two great situational examples (Jamal, Fig)

WTF is going on in S. Florida? They we should have offered Wilson! That dude can play! Plus he L.E.G.A.C.Y! Alabama and Auburn along with every other program in my state always offers a legacy just out of ******* respect!

Don't even try to say this isn't a big loss

Cook is meh as I think Yearby is the better overall RB. And Lammons ran a 4.7 and is 5'9". They're good tho. Cook is gonna do well in the return game immediately

But Lane and Clark/Moten hurts really bad. Lane is a special talent. Him and Coley together would be lethal.

For all of you that think losing these guys to UF isn't a big deal, you're fooling yourselves. I'm talking about cook, Clark, lane and lammons. UFag just scored a coup in our backyard. It just became harder to flip cook from them because of who is verbally committed to them. SFL just supplied one of our arch rivals with a nucleus of potentially great players. We have to keep kids like this at home.

The one 2 I really want to stay home is Clark and cook. We need another typing stud DT and a great RB to compliment Yearby. Lane is good but I wonder If he'll meet his full potential, he seems to skate by on talent and gets lazy. I would personally rather have Dixon and/or Randolph.

I hope we flip a couple of these guys but if they follow through with their current commitments then they will regret those decisions when our guys bring back the U to its glory days.

Staff doesn't want Clark....kid has serious work ethic issues, not the least of which became very apparent to the staff when he overslept for the Al Golden camp. I think we are satisfied with our true DTs (Valentine & Stuckey) and want Moten as DT/SDE role.

Has there been any mention of Clark still being recruited? Kid has physical tools no doubt, but it seems we have moved on.
Man your trippin if you don't think these are losses. At least we have a stellar class without these guys, so it ain't the end of the world, but you are rationalizing here. Wilson meh, but cook is a big loss at a position of need. Lammons is a loss but not the end of the world but if he committed here you would be touting the kid. Lane is also a big loss because of his ceiling but not the end of the world since our WR are good for now. Clark is a major loss, I don't know if you have payed attention but DT is kinda an issue. He ain't valentine but a major loss considering what we have going on there. Now combine the fact that they are all local kids and we just lost them to one of our hated rivals..........

Our class is great regardless so we will be straight but every kid but Wilson is a loss here.

Advertisement
There are currently 56 users browsing this thread. (46 members and 10 guests)

pcitycane,
bobbydigius,
CaneTheGaytors,
canadianhurricane,
Picksix,
Cane01,
puntagordacane,
Danyiaz1,
CJMay9,
Dghustla,
zone3cane*,
DownSouthCane88,
AFCane11,
El_Cunado,
Port Knox,
can4life,
Spidercane,
Barboni,
buckit,
Canes_02,
casualcane,
mafia,
Johnson2jr,
Stingarov,
big D*,
JackOAT,
TruCane,
Peter Ariz,
GonzoCane,
baronblank22,
Thread Killa*,
Rd745,
duppy03,
suzy7389,
407Canes,
cutty323,
stormsurge,
GucciCane,
CaneIsland,
IHATETHISPLACE,
DynastyCane,
Mainesociety,
amaxwell,
NYCane89,
Manny,
canefordays

Dixon should commit to us tonight... Just to show UF who's really boss.

Don't even try to say this isn't a big loss

Cook is meh as I think Yearby is the better overall RB. And Lammons ran a 4.7 and is 5'9". They're good tho. Cook is gonna do well in the return game immediately

But Lane and Clark/Moten hurts really bad. Lane is a special talent. Him and Coley together would be lethal.

I honestly dont feel like it's a big loss at all but thats just me....

Talent is talent....

UF got Lane, Miami got D. Langham and lead for J. Dixon.... those 2 are going to make plays just like Lane is going to make plays.

Clark is a talented DT but so is Valentine and Stuckey... no worries about that position.

all in all Stacy Coley has me in Receiver bliss for this entire recruiting class so i really dgaf times 10 when i put it like that. :crownpour:

Advertisement
i see they got wilson listed as a safety i wounder if he told the Florida coaches he want to be a corner at the next level? probably not these guys only try that with Miami

The only thing that bums me about this is the publicity. I don't think "losing" Lammons or Wilson is a blip on the radar and I feel like we're more than fine at WR. I just don't like the notion that media will portray it as a big Gator momentum swing in south Florida and don't want that to become a running topic among remaining kids.

Advertisement
For all of you that think losing these guys to UF isn't a big deal, you're fooling yourselves. I'm talking about cook, Clark, lane and lammons. UFag just scored a coup in our backyard. It just became harder to flip cook from them because of who is verbally committed to them. SFL just supplied one of our arch rivals with a nucleus of potentially great players. We have to keep kids like this at home.

The one 2 I really want to stay home is Clark and cook. We need another typing stud DT and a great RB to compliment Yearby. Lane is good but I wonder If he'll meet his full potential, he seems to skate by on talent and gets lazy. I would personally rather have Dixon and/or Randolph.

I hope we flip a couple of these guys but if they follow through with their current commitments then they will regret those decisions when our guys bring back the U to its glory days.

Staff doesn't want Clark....kid has serious work ethic issues, not the least of which became very apparent to the staff when he overslept for the Al Golden camp. I think we are satisfied with our true DTs (Valentine & Stuckey) and want Moten as DT/SDE role.

Has there been any mention of Clark still being recruited? Kid has physical tools no doubt, but it seems we have moved on.

link or your just talking?

Not for nothin', but I was done with that dude when he slept late for the Al Golden Camp, then felt the need to alert the wold how lazy he was. South Florida has a **** ton of under rated prospects bc lack of evaluations down here, but it works the other way too. We have a **** ton of OVERrated prospects too. Just because someone goes off their sophomore year for a **** program don't mean they're the next vince wilfork. Kid can take his **** **** and his alarm clock up to Gainesvile. Im sure Alex Gall loves to **** black chicks.

So, he has girl ****?

I didn't know that.

Advertisement
Plus we have griffin coming in

I thought he was gonna be a TE?

We dont even know if kid will qualify

Al Golden says he may grow into a Jimmy Graham but right now he would be a receiver and possibly play some TE as well.

D. Griffin(6'6") and D. Langham (6'5") are some big and tall *** playmaking receivers...... why should anybody on here be trippin on E. Lane??

We are good at WR.

Golden didn't want Wilson.

Lammons while good, isn't exactly going to make or break our class.

move along imo.

Yeah, only Cook and Lane mattered to me. We need stud DTs but from what I've been reading about Clarke, he might not be what we need. Who was that silly QB that used to oversleep at FSU? Oh yeah, Chris Rix. What a mess. Used to hand out business cards to other students his first year at school. I've never heard of a college student doing that. Very, very weird. Where's Rix now? Still trying to be a QB coach out in California? Lammons? He might be good, but not very big and not very fast. Not irreplaceable. Cook? We do need a bigger back with exceptional speed. Maybe we'll find one somewhere. Lane? We're not exactly hurting at WR.

There are currently 56 users browsing this thread. (46 members and 10 guests)

pcitycan-e,
bobbydigius,
CaneTheGaytors,
canadianhurricane,
Picksix,
Cane01,
puntagordacane,
Danyiaz1,
CJMay9,
Dghustla,
zone3cane*,
DownSouthCane88,