Lammons has something to say to the board (prob tito)

Of all the legacies that UM has given a scholarship offer to..... how is it the only one w/ real Miami caliber talent (unless i am forgetting someone) the one who gets the *** end of the stick???

Advertisement
Of all the legacies that UM has given a scholarship offer to..... how is it the only one w/ real Miami caliber talent (unless i am forgetting someone) the one who gets the *** end of the stick???

Anfernee Chickillo says "**** YOU *****."

Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds 5m
Fans overestimate their analytic skills and underestimate the consequences of their opinions

cmon chad

Chad essentially calling these kids dumb right here. I think THIS is why Twitter / message boards / social media for these kids is a BAD idea.

Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds 5m
Fans overestimate their analytic skills and underestimate the consequences of their opinions

cmon chad

Chad essentially calling these kids dumb right here. I think THIS is why Twitter / message boards / social media for these kids is a BAD idea.

Or maybe twitter/message boards for ADULTS is a bad idea. Chad is the one acting like a fool.

Advertisement
Anytime somebody has an opinion that differs from the consensus on here they get labled "anti-UM". Ridiculous.

I don't know who Tito is, but if that tame stuff he said drives Lammons elsewhere, then Lammons will never succeed. Tito just said he's not completely sold on Lammons. What's the big deal? Are these boards supposed to be just another venue to suck up to 17 year olds and tell them how they can do no wrong and how they sh*t out gold and petunias? Jesus christ, some dudes are soft.

You want to get rid of the problem? Get rid of the fake Canes fans posing as Canes fans and then sh#t talking UM. They make it appear like Canes fans actually think there are better choices out there for guys like Sony. Those are the insidious ***gots that need to be kicked to the curb.

People sure are reading an awful lot into an offhand twitter comment from a 17 year old kid. How the **** this is such a big deal to some of you is beyond me.

Chad Wilson is the one that's irking me. I mean did you not see the video your own dumbass kid posted? And tell me about feeling sorry for these guys as fans?

Chad's a disaster. He's got diarrhea of the fingers. Maybe he's the reason UM doesn't want his son. Maybe Al doesn't want to deal with Chad for 4 years, and I can't say I blame him. Dude comes off like some fake internet activist.

Advertisement
Chad is not happy right now

Now what?

He's going to flood Twitter with more nonsensical traitorous garbage that 130 people will read.

What did Chad say that is BAD about UM or Golden specifically? He's talking about some of these "fans" who like to bash recruits as well as their family. Dudes not just talking about lammons...... He's talking about his SON also. People want to bash Chad and say he doesnt know anything. Lol wut????? Dude is around ELITE FOOTBALL PLAYERS ALMOST EVERYDAY. HE RAISED ONE. His opinion on THIS matter should be listened to. Just because you and others don't WANT to hear it doesn't mean it's true. Ask Golden if he thinks Chad is a traitor. Quincy COULD have been LOCKED UP(In every sense of the word) if Golden and staff recruited the kid at all and gave him an offer. Ermon, Tyre, Ravian, insert SFE kid or U School kid ho UM might have an offer out to or is recruiting would have Quincy in their ear and Chad really Recomending UM. What does it say to an Alum that coach Golden will offer Ray Lewis son but not mine who is a much better prospect at this point. Ray Jr doesn't even have a set position yet and might be 5'8 at most. Quincys a legit 6,1-2 and almost 200 lbs while being able to cover and run with other very good prospects. Sounds like a little favoritism. Which it may or may not be. Loyalty is a two way street, same with respect.

Chad is a good dude......

Chad if u reading ......keep ya kids off the twitter craze..lol.

Fans feelings are definately not the University's coaching staff feelings explain that to them, this type of message board work is even more prevalent in the so called powerhouse SEC....where kids are cattle for 4 years and then thrown to the wolves.

Lammons seems to be our #1 Cb target so its crazy that he could even be affected by an EVAL.
Chad also get Quincy use to covering the deep third, SAFETY all the way and will be a good one at that.....think he should wear the orange and green...good work with GRIDIRONSTUDS.

Now what?

He's going to flood Twitter with more nonsensical traitorous garbage that 130 people will read.

What did Chad say that is BAD about UM or Golden specifically? He's talking about some of these "fans" who like to bash recruits as well as their family. Dudes not just talking about lammons...... He's talking about his SON also. People want to bash Chad and say he doesnt know anything. Lol wut????? Dude is around ELITE FOOTBALL PLAYERS ALMOST EVERYDAY. HE RAISED ONE. His opinion on THIS matter should be listened to. Just because you and others don't WANT to hear it doesn't mean it's true. Ask Golden if he thinks Chad is a traitor. Quincy COULD have been LOCKED UP(In every sense of the word) if Golden and staff recruited the kid at all and gave him an offer. Ermon, Tyre, Ravian, insert SFE kid or U School kid ho UM might have an offer out to or is recruiting would have Quincy in their ear and Chad really Recomending UM. What does it say to an Alum that coach Golden will offer Ray Lewis son but not mine who is a much better prospect at this point. Ray Jr doesn't even have a set position yet and might be 5'8 at most. Quincys a legit 6,1-2 and almost 200 lbs while being able to cover and run with other very good prospects. Sounds like a little favoritism. Which it may or may not be. Loyalty is a two way street, same with respect.

Well for starters Ray Lewis III's dad is one of the most inspiring athletes of all time, and Chad Wilson comes off like a butthurt girl bc his kid didn't get picked for JV football. Which one would you like to have around the program for 4 years?

Now what?

Well for starters Ray Lewis III's dad is one of the most inspiring athletes of all time, and Chad Wilson comes off like a butthurt girl bc his kid didn't get picked for JV football. Which one would you like to have around the program for 4 years?

Hold on now. I thought family is family, remember. Ray or Chad, they are both part of the U FAMILY right? Or is it really about politics and what can your dad do for UM. THAT happens in little legue daddy ball. Where has Chad expressed on twitter anything negative about Quincys recruiting or I should say lack there of by UM Golden and staff. ATM he's specifically talking about so called "fans" of UM writing derogatory comments about prospects who are currently in the process or might have been recruited by UM. Before Tracy picked UM and everyone THOUGHT he was going to uf, or fsu. People made comments like his mom is a *****, mom needs to shut her mouth, moms getting paid, tracys getting paid, highest bidder, sec, heard from a source his mom said something about an atm, etc....that's just a few comments So did Howard get paid by someone affiliated with UM or..... Are people talking nonsense?

Advertisement
Local kids just using excuses to why they wont choose UM, then go play for the Sec and those racist ******** who only care about football. When u ***** up there there true colors come out.

also a gator fan or seminole can sign up here and pretend to be a cane and bash any recruit. They need to realize all teams have ****** fan bases no matter what. Its always best to stay home so hopefully this class and Lammons wear orange and green.

Anytime somebody has an opinion that differs from the consensus on here they get labled "anti-UM". Ridiculous.

this is the funny **** about todays fans. You cant critisize your own team which is stupid, they call u a fake fan. I for one like to view everyones opinion and sometimes people are on to something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back