Lamar Thomas

4 or 5 times a day apparently, and at least on this blog. I'm not attempting to stop critique of black coaches and players. I'm pointing out the disparities, redundancy, code terms, stereotyping, frequency, and vitriol involved in how and why its done.

Advertisement
4 or 5 times a day apparently, and at least on this blog. I'm not attempting to stop critique of black coaches and players. I'm pointing out the disparities, redundancy, code terms, stereotyping, frequency, and vitriol involved in how and why its done.

I guess you missed the daily posts about Dorito, Golden, and Coley. Were those racially motivated too?

Again, since you are the authority on when you are allowed to criticize black folks......please let me know what circumstances that is allowed?

Last edited:

lol you come on a football blog for this?

Advertisement
I don't come on a football blog for this…thats exactly my point. Why is it present every single day?? There are thousands of political/racial topic blogs if thats what I was into and desired that type of debate. I'm neither a member nor participant on any of them.

I don't come on a football blog for this…thats exactly my point. Why is it present every single day?? There are thousands of political/racial topic blogs if thats what I was into and desired that type of debate. I'm neither a member nor participant on any of them.

It isn't here everyday. Racist people see racism everywhere though.

Advertisement
U butthurt Fully? Now U talking in circles now and all those coaches U mentioned STILL receive the benefit of doubt. Their outside predicaments are included in the criticism of them and they were *gifted* intelligence and good character until proven otherwise (and even then). On a crusade to protect the right to blog lynch but stop my right to speak against it.

So racist people are the ones who know what it looks like, even from first hand experience, and then speak against it…ok gotcha!

That isn't what I said. Racist people see racism everywhere because they look through a filter of racism. People who aren't racist come here and talk about football and when somebody disagrees with their football related opinion, they will assume that person doesn't know anything about football not race. You are a racist.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would not trade Beard for Lamar. That said . . .

I'd welcome him on the staff if room can be found for him. I've had a chance to hang out with him on a couple occasions. He'd be a wonderful recruiting asset for us. He's incredibly charismatic and funny. A captivating guy. Very good storyteller. He is very relatable. I'd bet he gets along well with both high school kids and parents.

Re: him trashing us - yes, that sucked. But it's business. I had a chance to talk to him about why he came here. He said he grew up a Gator fan, but at the time, UF had Emmitt and was just running the ball. He made a "business decision" - his words, not mine - and came to Miami because we were winging it left and right and figured he'd get a lot more action here than UF. His trashing of UM sucked, but it's business. I wouldn't let that stand in the way of hiring him.

I would not trade Beard for Lamar. That said . . .

I'd welcome him on the staff if room can be found for him. I've had a chance to hang out with him on a couple occasions. He'd be a wonderful recruiting asset for us. He's incredibly charismatic and funny. A captivating guy. Very good storyteller. He is very relatable. I'd bet he gets along well with both high school kids and parents.

Re: him trashing us - yes, that sucked. But it's business. I had a chance to talk to him about why he came here. He said he grew up a Gator fan, but at the time, UF had Emmitt and was just running the ball. He made a "business decision" - his words, not mine - and came to Miami because we were winging it left and right and figured he'd get a lot more action here than UF. His trashing of UM sucked, but it's business. I wouldn't let that stand in the way of hiring him.

B/c we don't have enough recruiters?

Advertisement
Back