Lamar Thomas

oso4lyf

Redshirt Freshman
Piling it on. I understand you coach for that program but to trash your Alma Mater like that is pretty low.

Bwn76xxCIAAFu1H.jpgUntitled.jpg

Advertisement
he bein a biggity b*tch. is he aware that he coaching in louisville, kentucky? we have a better chance of filling up our stadium than they do of extinguishing the dumsterfire that is louisville, kentucky

Advertisement
Someone needs to catch his *** and beat him down with his comments being played in the background from the FIU fight.

He knows this isn't the Miami he played for and some like Irvin just won't admit what we were is dead. That doesn't mean we can't rise from the ashes, just that it won't happen with this staff. Anything that brings that about sooner rather than later, I'm all for it.

Advertisement
lol @ all your feigned outrage

Lamar has a job to do and being an ultra-competitor that he is, he is happy when he is successfull at this job

cry me a river ******s

It also looks like he took a picture from before the spring game even started and used that.

Advertisement
Miami is a fraud. Glad people are calling them out.

Tell Lamar to hold the ball in the hand closest to the sideline. That way if you fumble or get stripped of the ball, it will go out of bounds.

Advertisement
that's a spring game picture (not to say our stadium doesn't look like that) plus Miami right now is a sinking ship.

lol @ all your feigned outrage

Lamar has a job to do and being an ultra-competitor that he is, he is happy when he is successfull at this job

cry me a river ******s

**** rollin you always know the right things to say brah

Still pretty low of him to do that. I don't care how much of a "competitor" he is. As an alum I love Miami and no job at any other school could lead to me trashing the program to the public like that.

Advertisement
Back