Lamar speaks about UM WRs

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
Advertisement
Not with four spring practices.

Edit: Regarding position knowledge. And the other two things should be traits that were developed much earlier.
Per the EDIT...each coach brings their own ideas about position knowledge, do those kids a favor and share some knowledge. Clearly he has some with the 1st round picks.

The Miami I knew and fell in love with almost 40 years ago always prided themselves on outworking their opponents....it was part of that outworking others that was passed onto myself and has been a staple of my entire life. If this lack of real work ethic is part of this new Miami, then I want out.

Advertisement
They have gotten WORSE. Who is that on?

You are full of ****e. Things have not gotten worse under Likens.

Again, if you want to empty your bowels on Likens, then at least have the common decency to divide the WRs up between "guys with bad habits before Likens arrived" and "guys who have enrolled since Likens was hired".

Just stop lying about "things have gotten worse". That's simply not true.

* Misquote

Go Canes!!!!!!

Here, I'll make a quick guide for folks, and they can refer to this if they ever want to read a quote and put stock into it.

1. Before a season -- Everyone is in the best shape of their lives, we've never worked harder, we are excited about the team.

2. When things are going well -- We need to keep doing what we're doing, take it 1 game at a time, stay focused.

3. When things aren't going well -- We need to work harder, re-group, focus, take it 1 game at a time.

4. When things get better after not doing well -- We knew we needed to work harder and refocus. We weren't doing what we needed to do in order to get the job done. But we are now.

There you go. Now nobody has to ever read a quote again. You're all welcome.

You are full of ****e. Things have not gotten worse under Likens.

Again, if you want to empty your bowels on Likens, then at least have the common decency to divide the WRs up between "guys with bad habits before Likens arrived" and "guys who have enrolled since Likens was hired".

Just stop lying about "things have gotten worse". That's simply not true.

Someone doesn’t watch the games .Even with a better QB our WR’s might be the group worst ever here.

Someone doesn’t watch the games .Even with a better QB our WR’s might be the group worst ever here.
You're really blaming the bad receivers from the past on the guy who just got here? Even though there was minimal spring practice?

Advertisement
Coaches get limited time per NCAA rules... i think hes asking what players are holding the others accountable
Yes, I agree. However, when you have a head coach that holds players accountable, the players take it upon themselves to work hard to not let the coach down. See our players during the offseason when Butch was here. No one worked harder than them. No one.

You're really blaming the bad receivers from the past on the guy who just got here? Even though there was minimal spring practice?

He’s the WR coach he doesn’t get off without some blame.

Did anyone not read this tweet and harleys tweet?
Do you think Holman Wiggins WR’s work hard?

You are an idiot. I've watched every game, including F$U in-person.

Again, you have ZERO to say about the freshmen who enrolled in January and over the summer. They have NOT "gotten worse" under Likens.

As for Wiggins/Pope/Harley, again, you are full of ****e. They have not "gotten worse". Wiggins is as bad as ever. Pope is slightly better than in prior years. Harley just had a significant break-through.

It's just pathetic, that you feel the need to "blame somebody" who has been on the job for months with problems that started years ago. And that you refuse to give the man credit when he finally starts to reverse Mike Harley's bad habits. Do you think Harley accidentally went for 10-170-1?

Typical nonsense.

Advertisement
He’s the WR coach he doesn’t get off without some blame.

Did anyone not read this tweet and harleys tweet?
Do you think Holman Wiggins WR’s work hard?
Have the receivers imnproved since last year?

Advertisement
You are an idiot. I've watched every game, including F$U in-person.

Again, you have ZERO to say about the freshmen who enrolled in January and over the summer. They have NOT "gotten worse" under Likens.

As for Wiggins/Pope/Harley, again, you are full of ****e. They have not "gotten worse". Wiggins is as bad as ever. Pope is slightly better than in prior years. Harley just had a significant break-through.

It's just pathetic, that you feel the need to "blame somebody" who has been on the job for months with problems that started years ago. And that you refuse to give the man credit when he finally starts to reverse Mike Harley's bad habits. Do you think Harley accidentally went for 10-170-1?

Typical nonsense.

You haven’t watched jack **** apparently

Advertisement
Back