Lamar Miller...

I'm still a little shocked at the **** Lamar Miller gets from the fans.

Dude is pretty **** good.

Yeah no clue. He was plain ridiculous before he got banged up. Here's the 1st 5 games last year.

18 119 6.61 1
26 184 7.08 0
18 106 5.89 1
14 102 7.29 2
18 166 9.22 1

Advertisement
lol. Lots of female-shouldered, loserish, pus*sified attitudes on this thread. Making all sorts of mealymouthed limpdikk excuses for a kid with elite NFL talent, and the heart of a tween boy band groupie. Guess the fanboys cant help themselves.

:ibisroflmao:

lol. Lots of female-shouldered, loserish, pus*sified attitudes on this thread. Making all sorts of mealymouthed limpdikk excuses for a kid with elite NFL talent, and the heart of a tween boy band groupie. Guess the fanboys cant help themselves.

Grow up. For real.

When you actually post something of substance, I might listen to you. Until then, please shut up and stop trying to make this board like Grassy.

Advertisement
To be fair to the board, there are like 4 fans that argue that we don't miss Miller. They just post a lot.

You're usually good at spinning something and making a strong case for it.
So, please make a case as to why we miss Miller.
So far no one has been able to make a sound case or have even tried.
It's been all the simpleton "wow imagine Miller and Duke in the same backfield" variety.

I'll hang up and listen.

Thanks.

When you actually post something of substance, I might listen to you. Until then, please shut up and stop trying to make this board like Grassy.

actually they miss Miller at Grassy as well.

Yeah no clue. He was plain ridiculous before he got banged up. Here's the 1st 5 games last year.

18 119 6.61 1
26 184 7.08 0
18 106 5.89 1
14 102 7.29 2
18 166 9.22 1

And Jacory was on his way to the tailor to get his Pink Pimp suit that he was going to wear to the Heisman ceremony fitted before his thumb injury.
The injury excuse never fails.

To be fair to the board, there are like 4 fans that argue that we don't miss Miller. They just post a lot.

You're usually good at spinning something and making a strong case for it.
So, please make a case as to why we miss Miller.
So far no one has been able to make a sound case or have even tried.
It's been all the simpleton "wow imagine Miller and Duke in the same backfield" variety.

I'll hang up and listen.

Thanks.

You dont really need to make a case.

You either think we have enough offensive weapons or you don't. I don't.

Advertisement
Almighty,

You don't listen. Nobody can make you listen you're like the kid with his fingers plugging his ears. This is rather simple. Lamar Miller running the ball is better than Mike James running the ball, and we need all the "better" players we can get. If you can't understand that and nearly everybody else can, doesn't that suggest that you have the problem?

Almighty,

You don't listen. Nobody can make you listen you're like the kid with his fingers plugging his ears. This is rather simple. Lamar Miller running the ball is better than Mike James running the ball, and we need all the "better" players we can get. If you can't understand that and nearly everybody else can, doesn't that suggest that you have the problem?

One would think that it would be easy to see but somehow there are people not getting this point. Good post.

Almighty,

errrrr. Trying to appeal to the masses does not make a case as to why Miller is missed. Rather pathetic and expected more of you.

Try again. LOL

Advertisement
Almighty,

errrrr. Trying to appeal to the masses does not make a case as to why Miller is missed. Rather pathetic and expected more of you.

Try again. LOL

Posts like this don't belong on the football board. Flaming and insubstantial name-calling belongs in the WEZ.

I can see that someone might be disappointed in Miller if they try comparing him to Portis, McGahee, or Gore (or a host of other UM greats). But that's not realistic. He broke an eight-year dry spell of 1,000 yard rushers and didn't lose a single game for us. On the contrary- he won games that should have been toss-ups and kept us in games that we shouldn't have had any business being in (the VT games in '10 and '11 come to mind).

Could he have been better? Absolutely. But complaining about Miller's performance last season is like complaining about the size of a welfare check.

18 119 6.61 1
26 184 7.08 0
18 106 5.89 1
14 102 7.29 2
18 166 9.22 1

The belief that he wore down towards the end of last season is also way overblown. Yea he wasn't the same stud RB he was in the beginning of the season, but he still rushed for 90+ yards in 3 of the last 4 games. If you're calling him overrated it's because you wanted him here another season. Sad......

Almighty,

Try again. LOL

Posts like this don't belong on the football board. Flaming and insubstantial name-calling belongs in the WEZ.

I can see that someone might be disappointed in Miller if they try comparing him to Portis, McGahee, or Gore (or a host of other UM greats). But that's not realistic. He broke an eight-year dry spell of 1,000 yard rushers and didn't lose a single game for us. On the contrary- he won games that should have been toss-ups and kept us in games that we shouldn't have had any business being in (the VT games in '10 and '11 come to mind).

Could he have been better? Absolutely. But complaining about Miller's performance last season is like complaining about the size of a welfare check.

Every word of this, especially the first part.

I remember why I didn't read the grassy free boards. Guys can't disagree about anything without resorting to insults and
getting all *****y.

Use your words people.

Advertisement

18 119 6.61 1
26 184 7.08 0
18 106 5.89 1
14 102 7.29 2
18 166 9.22 1

The belief that he wore down towards the end of last season is also way overblown. Yea he wasn't the same stud RB he was in the beginning of the season, but he still rushed for 90+ yards in 3 of the last 4 games. If you're calling him overrated it's because you wanted him here another season. Sad......

What? I basically said he was a stud in my post.

You said him wearing down was overblown but then say in the next sentence that he wasn't the same at the end of the year. Isn't that the very definition of wearing down or being banged up?

I think we miss Miller and to say otherwise is crazy.

I miss Lamar because I don't have the joy of watching someone on our team trip over the white lines on the field anymore.

Almighty,

Try again. LOL

Every word of this, especially the first part.

I remember why I didn't read the grassy free boards. Guys can't disagree about anything without resorting to insults and
getting all ****y.

Use your words people.

So I have to allow for PennMed to attack me in a weak Red Herring tactic and not respond that it was a weak and pathetic attempt.
Love the double standard going on here.

Asking for someone's opinion on Lamar Miller is basically the test on this board for whether you should be on football board probation.

Advertisement
Back