Lamar Jackson MVP

Advertisement
I’ll never understand the people saying he has a weak arm smh. The kid can stand flat footed and flick off 40 yard laser. He still trying to find a happy medium with his heat will remaining accurate. It’s his second season dudes act like qbs just come in winning SB’s in the first couple years. I’d love to see the list of all the “pocket passers” that won Superbowls in the first two years. I’m sure it’s going to be a long list smh.
I'll do more research on it but to start Montana was drafted in 79 and won in 81. We'll start there.

Advertisement
Titans WRs made plays, Ravens’ didn’t. About 29 teams would be happy to take Lamar Jackson off the Ravens’ roster

Titans out schemed the Ravens too. Vrabel is legit

also, LOL did anyone see Ingram and Henry post game? Jesus, looked like a father taking to his 13 year old son. What a monster he is.

Advertisement
Of course I am sweetheart, Don't hate on people that actually do know what they're talking about. If you could watch me in real life you'd take time to talk about me on CIS too.

Thats the difference between the two of us

Everything I said is factual , from scheme And gameplan. They’re the only team in the nfl doing this.

He’s a great athlete that’s still raw as a passer, and what the ravens are doing long term won’t help him. He won’t last playing this way and second it hurts his growth as a passer.

When the announcers say 30 - 40 attempts wasn’t in the game plan and you’re a qb that tells you everything. Would they say that with mahomes or Wilson ? No. That’s the point, sorry you’re blinded by your love.

I haven’t said he’s a choker , can’t improve or nothing to that level. He just needs work to be at the level that some were already putting him at.

It’s still all run action , everything they do is off the run , zone read or rpo. He has a ways to go to become a good pocket passer , I think he could be good enough, I just hope the coaches realize what they’re doing long term is hurting him. Health alone, you won’t play 10-15 years with this style.
Bro..that doesn’t make him a run first QBs..his legs are a weapon and a OC would be dumb to not include that in their attack...as far as him passing tonight, I counted 9 drops by his WRs. A couple were huge. If anything Lamar stood in the pocket too long tonight and put too much trust in his WR/TEs instead of taking off when tenn dropped back in that soft shell

Titans WRs made plays, Ravens’ didn’t. About 29 teams would be happy to take Lamar Jackson off the Ravens’ roster

Titans out schemed the Ravens too. Vrabel is legit

also, LOL did anyone see Ingram and Henry post game? Jesus, looked like a father taking to his 13 year old son. What a monster he is.
Facts when the defense plays zone you have to have someone who can make a contested catch. They stopped the ravens on 4th and short and forced 2 turnovers (the first was on Lamar) he’ll be back. The refs need to give him top qb treatment. He was taking elbows to the head when he was down and wideouts got held a couple times but nevertheless he was playing timid and didn’t take off like he usually does when the play breaks down

Advertisement
Deserved the MVP. Deserves the criticism for tonight as well. But regardless, I dont see the same success moving forward, it just never happens.
NFL defences always figure it out. Classic NFL team cruises through regular season with new hot young QB who is the talk of the town only to be exposed in playoffs. It happened last year too with KC.... However this year I think KC gets it done

It’s still all run action , everything they do is off the run , zone read or rpo. He has a ways to go to become a good pocket passer , I think he could be good enough, I just hope the coaches realize what they’re doing long term is hurting him. Health alone, you won’t play 10-15 years with this style.
LOL at coaches worrying about 10-15 years from now,

Derrick Henry wont survive 5 years from now running 35 times a game you think ciaches give a **** about that?

Lamar Jackson is a lot better at QB then we all thought he would be including me,
suprisingly he is more accurate then I thought he would be also 58% last year 66% this year. He improved a lot from last year.

I do agree he cant keep running like this

Advertisement
Bro..that doesn’t make him a run first QBs..his legs are a weapon and a OC would be dumb to not include that in their attack...as far as him passing tonight, I counted 9 drops by his WRs. A couple were huge. If anything Lamar stood in the pocket too long tonight and put too much trust in his WR/TEs instead of taking off when tenn dropped back in that soft shell

I never said he’s a run first , I said their entire o is based off the run action. Which makes reads very simple. Which is great , until somebody stops the run and makes him a full on pocket qb. That’s not helping him long term.

Whenever you make him strictly pass first he’s in trouble. And even then he runs after a couple of reads.

What the ravens are doing isn’t a long term fix for the qb , this isn’t some new amazing o, it’s a high school o. That uses his athletic ability to make their running game great , but puts him in danger every play. And it doesn’t help growth as a qb.

They’re literally doing the exact same thing the broncos did with Tebow. Lamar is just more accurate.

Advertisement
Back