Lake Osceola

Advertisement
We've already won 5 NCS and had the greatest college football team of ALLTIME, iinnumerable All Americans and All Pro's, invented swag and had me graduate from there with it being Lake Osceola.

It's fine as it is....LEAVE IT ALONE

Last edited:
I like walls, but I would want two. One on the northern border to keep Yankees out and then another in central FL to keep gator, and noles our plus as a back up to catch any Yankees that slipped pass the first one.

That's funny!!

Because South Florida probably has more Yankees than ALL the rest of the Southern states combined..

That's funny!!

Because South Florida probably has more Yankees than ALL the rest of the Southern states combined..

A fact of great sorrow, but since my mom was one of them, I share the blame. Well, actually my dad does. I asked why he married a Italian, yankee, Catholic. He said, “ Boy she was cute”. Anyway, your point is well taken and all the more reason to stop the flow.

Advertisement
A fact of great sorrow, but since my mom was one of them, I share the blame. Well, actually my dad does. I asked why he married a Italian, yankee, Catholic. He said, “ Boy she was cute”. Anyway, your point is well taken and all the more reason to stop the flow.

Never been a big fan of walls and such to keep others out like your mom.

I'm more a fan of taking out some of the trash that add little value who are already here.

The ones who add nothing to society now except for complaints about others who are passing them by with hard work

But that's a whole different discussion

Never been a big fan of walls and such to keep others out like your mom.

I'm more a fan of taking out some of the trash that add little value who are already here.

The ones who add nothing to society now except for complaints about others who are passing them by with hard work

But that's a whole different discussion

I hear you but if we got rid of all the complainers who would be left? Just a short note, you might want to check with our Native American Indians what happens with no walls.

Advertisement
Back