Lake Osceola

Lake Osceola was given its name in 1929 by University of Miami's Iron Arrow Honor Society in honor of Seminole tribe leader and significant Floridian historical figure.

Fsu did not adopt Chief Osceola as a "mascot" until 1978. Once again little bro copying us
You mean little sis. It's a girl's school for clowns or a clown school for girls, one or the other...

Advertisement
Better hush before the "build a stadium on campus" crew chimes in with it's the perfect place to build the new stadium.

I never thought of that but tbh it would be pretty sick........Still dont get why they can't just combine both towers into the same footprint of 1 and use the extra space from when stanford comes down to build a stadium on the fields there

florida-state-university-mascot-chief-osceola-DB9432.jpg

Let's start a social campaign to get the mascot changed because its offensive to some.

Advertisement
Maybe now people can get over the idiot Nole fans for saying the tribe owns Hard Rock. Miami has been using Seminole names for about a century now...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lake Osceola was given its name in 1929 by University of Miami's Iron Arrow Honor Society in honor of Seminole tribe leader and significant Floridian historical figure.

Fsu did not adopt Chief Osceola as a "mascot" until 1978. Once again little bro copying us
Yeah and FSU was a girlie school until 1948 and judging from Coach Backpack and Francois' sweetie locker room shuffle it's once again a bit girlie.

Advertisement
We already need them and UF to pay for our wall across central Florida to cut off the State of Miami from the wildlands up north.

I like walls, but I would want two. One on the northern border to keep Yankees out and then another in central FL to keep gator, and noles our plus as a back up to catch any Yankees that slipped pass the first one.

Advertisement
Back