Ladies and Gentlemen

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
LLLLLLLEEEEEETTTTTTSSSSS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

One thing I've been missing with recruiting is the classic signing day battles between Miami and FSU. Seems like the past few years the two teams have been staying out of eachothers way for the most part, at least when it comes to down-to-the-wire kids. This year is like the old school on steroids.

Alex Collins
Keith Bryant
Matthew Thomas
Denver Kirkland
Stacey Coley
Tim Williams

That's a high school football all-star team right there and all seem to be shaping up to be Miami/FSU battles coming down to the wire. Obviously each kid is a bit different and some have strong opinions about where each end up but right now there's no sure things on that list. Jimbo made a smart move and chose this year to wage war on our recruits because quite frankly, in the future, he knows he ain't gonna have a chance against Golden in most of these battles.

We've been struggling to beat FSU on the field lately, but this **** right here is Ground Mother****ing Zero. Obviously a clean sweep is extremely unlikely but if one team is going to do it it's going to be us and this group of guys has the ability to change outcomes for the next 3-4 years.

I for one, can't ******* wait.

174.gif

Advertisement
Al is going to earn that paycheck this recruiting season, if we close on that group like I think we will, **** this class is a monster.

Advertisement
Golden is gonna send the 'Duke Posse' after 'em. Keep them home bois, home!

Duke -- De Sherrif w/ Deputies Bush, Howard, Hurns, Lewis, Lockhart. Xmas visitors! Dead Period doesn't apply to 'Friends & Family'!

Advertisement
Isn't Bostwick another UM/FSU battle? I can't ****ing wait for February...

Bostwick is more a Miami/UF battle IMO, though its been quiet. Never really heard FSU mentioned with him.

You're right

But is UF even in the picture with Bostwick. Every indication I've got is that he's a heavy Miami lean and has been for a long time.

He's a Cane lean and has been for a long time. Gators are all over him though and have been.

Advertisement
Not going to the bowl helped us out a lot, these kids can't say no to the tie.

I wanted to resist the bowl ban, mostly out of emotion and not wanting to give in to the NCAA again, but there is no doubt it has helped us right now and in the future.

I wanted to resist the bowl ban, mostly out of emotion and not wanting to give in to the NCAA again, but there is no doubt it has helped us right now and in the future.

This.

If we would have gone I think it would have been difficult to make up the ground we've picked up recently. I fully expect to see the effects of F*U trying to keep up with us when they play in their bowl game.

LLLLLLLEEEEEETTTTTTSSSSS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

One thing I've been missing with recruiting is the classic signing day battles between Miami and FSU. Seems like the past few years the two teams have been staying out of eachothers way for the most part, at least when it comes to down-to-the-wire kids. This year is like the old school on steroids.

Alex Collins
Keith Bryant
Matthew Thomas
Denver Kirkland
Stacey Coley
Tim Williams

That's a high school football all-star team right there and all seem to be shaping up to be Miami/FSU battles coming down to the wire. Obviously each kid is a bit different and some have strong opinions about where each end up but right now there's no sure things on that list. Jimbo made a smart move and chose this year to wage war on our recruits because quite frankly, in the future, he knows he ain't gonna have a chance against Golden in most of these battles.

We've been struggling to beat FSU on the field lately, but this **** right here is Ground Mother****ing Zero. Obviously a clean sweep is extremely unlikely but if one team is going to do it it's going to be us and this group of guys has the ability to change outcomes for the next 3-4 years.

I for one, can't ****ing wait.

174.gif
My fellow Erie and Hurricane brother great post. If I had the Bart Scott gif saying to Sal Pal "can't wait" I would post it here.

Advertisement

Completely agree with this, we were going to some terrible bowl anyway, now Golden can focus attention to closing on another big time class and get started on the 2014 class.

Advertisement
Back