Ladarius Tennison commits

Advertisement
Barring an absolute collapse again on offense there is absolutely no excuse and they know it
If Enos can get the qb's throwing anywhere near 60% we can easily win the coastal. He had both guys at bama throwing 69% and 72%. Our offense and the defense will bring in the recruits. The chain is still flashy as a mug.

Advertisement
@Dwinstitles looked @ 1:32 mark , what you think about him he short but explosive as ****. Hes a monster
first play, hes a player I dont care about height. Give me a guy that wants to hit doesnt shy away and has closing speed. A Miami defense should have 11 defenders that have closing speed for there position. Like a DT obviously cant close like a db but I want my DT to be able to run at a high level for there size etc.

Advertisement
If Tennison sticks he might end up being the top recruit in the 2020 class. No joke his recruitment is going to blow up next fall and he can play all over the field. Played LB, RB and some safety this year as a junior.

He's a Rockledge kid so I have no doubt UF is going to push HARD for him next fall - North Brevard leans heavy to the Gators.

If Enos can get the qb's throwing anywhere near 60% we can easily win the coastal. He had both guys at bama throwing 69% and 72%. Our offense and the defense will bring in the recruits. The chain is still flashy as a mug.
If his schemes and playcalling are on point then just speef and athleticism alone he'll find easy mismatches weekly just like at Bama so we should improve big time

Here's his numbers from his sophmore season (2017)

Tennison, Ladarius Palm Bay - FL LB 20 5-8 173 40yd- 4.75 Shuttle- 4.41 PB-27.0 Vert- 35.4 Sparq 72.48

Interesting Note, Sam Brooks #'s from the combine were incredible for a Junior.

Brooks, Samuel Northwestern (FL) - FL LB 19 6-1.5 191 40yd- 4.62 Shuttle- 4.20 PB 41.5 Vert 34.4 Sparq 116.91

EDIT, Those are Tennisons Freshmen #'s and Brooks Sophmore #'s.

Last edited:
Advertisement
first play, hes a player I dont care about height. Give me a guy that wants to hit doesnt shy away and has closing speed. A Miami defense should have 11 defenders that have closing speed for there position. Like a DT obviously cant close like a db but I want my DT to be able to run at a high level for there size etc.
You right on point 👍 **** the height we need fcukin rabid animals!

Advertisement
Played with Bob in high school, this kid looks way better at this stage.

Bob was always insanely fast but didn’t blow up until he got to Iowa. Dude got so insanely jacked and got even faster/more explosive.

This kid looks like a beast

Here's his numbers from his sophmore season (2017)

Tennison, Ladarius Palm Bay - FL LB 20 5-8 173 40yd- 4.75 Shuttle- 4.41 PB-27.0 Vert- 35.4 Sparq 72.48

Interesting Note, Sam Brooks #'s from the combine were incredible for a Junior.

Brooks, Samuel Northwestern (FL) - FL LB 19 6-1.5 191 40yd- 4.62 Shuttle- 4.20 PB 41.5 Vert 34.4 Sparq 116.91

Those Brooks numbers were actually his sophomore year. He was hurt as a junior and they don’t test as seniors.

A true freak with NFL upside.

Advertisement
Back