LaDarius Gunter

Advertisement
I like what I see too. Seems very agile and fast. Wish I could have seen a play (or did I miss one?) where he transitions from a back pedal into running side-by-side with a receiver downfield, but he certainly did show something when anticipating or reacting to the ball in the air.

Advertisement
I thought he looked fine tackling and saw more ball skills in the first 2 minutes than I saw from any CB on our team all season. Kid has the measurables and speed let's get him in here ASAP.

Kid has good awareness and diagnoses plays nicely. He has good top speed, and pretty loose with his hips. That is about the only positives I saw.

At the 1:09 mark, his body position is pretty bad. You dont turn your body inside like that unless you are hugging the sidelines. Plus, it looks like he is trying to force him inside, but that was not the call on the field as the safety is not covering that area where he is trying to force him. That is why he gets turned around, which we all know is a bad thing.
At 1:47, he is playing zone but gave way too much cushion for the underneath route.
Kid looks in the backfield a lot. I mean... a lot. More athletic receivers and a better QB would pick on him a little bit with pump and go's, sluggos, etc.

In these videos, he is just more athletic than everyone else, however a lot of his flaws can be fixed over time. I really think the staff could do better at this point.

Greetings everyone...I am new to the board...I just wanted to know if anyone has insite on this kid...JMO seems a bit of a reach to me since Al has not been able to lock down some of the other top talent...

Advertisement
According to Hoilett, a CB committed and I'm pretty Gunter was the only uncommitted CB down here

Advertisement
Waters reports that Miami did receive a commitment today from JUCO cornerback Ladarius Gunter when the visit weekend was finished.

"Miami got a commitment from a kid from Kansas who is from JUCO," Waters said. "He committed today."

Advertisement
I don't know anything about this kid, first I'm hearing of his name.

Any video, stats, measurables, like Problem said, EE?

I don't know anything about this kid, first I'm hearing of his name.

Any video, stats, measurables, like Problem said, EE?

[video=youtube;X4EDjUHQHyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X4EDjUHQHyU[/video]

Advertisement
Back