WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
Mullen to interview early this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Pete,Money,Geo, all are getting nothing about this coaching search. Blake got it locked down on Top Secret.

Advertisement
4-29 vs ranked opponents? Naw

Stop it. Do you understand Mississippi State football? Didn't think so.

People would clamor for him but want nothing to do with mark richt foh

Mark is at a giant program , loaded with elite talent that plays in a crappy division. Imagine Mullen at Ga.

He's been doing pretty much the same thing as Richt the last few years with far less players . While playing in a far tougher division.

Say what ya want , but Mullen had MSU ranked number one for half a season, that's a level that school has never been.

I'd take Richt, but I want Mullen.

Before he got there, they had 10 winning seasons in 30 years. MSU's football program is a joke historically. He had winning seasons in 6 of 7 years. 6 in a row after his first season. What he took over from Croom and the last years of Jackie Sherrill was utter trash. They were 29-65, 13-51 in the years before he got there. They've gone 54-35 under Mullen. They went to 1 bowl from 2001-2009. He's been to 6 straight bowls. I could go on, and on, and on. It's Mississippi ******* State.

Advertisement

Mark is at a giant program , loaded with elite talent that plays in a crappy division. Imagine Mullen at Ga.

He's been doing pretty much the same thing as Richt the last few years with far less players . While playing in a far tougher division.

Seems like you have actually been watching football. Makes too much sense.

I think Pete,Money,Geo, all are getting nothing about this coaching search. Blake got it locked down on Top Secret.
yep.. we're just now getting anything in regards to the search (butch news). Seems like its the homestretch

Advertisement
Back