2024 Kylan Fox 4* TE from Grayson GA

Advertisement
so a team with 0 history of using or producing TEs is going to land a 5 star and a 4 star? lol
I get your point but it's always funny when schools talk about success at a position when recruiting

"hey recruit, you know we had several people go to the league from your position here" but it was under different position coaches, different head coaches, different strength programs, different decades, etc. so nothing is actually relatable or correlated, just a mere coincidence

Last edited:
"I would say I have two leaders. I would say UCF and Florida State are towards the top," Fox claimed. "They've been pushing very hard

These two statements are NOT the same

I have two leaders

and

UCF and Florida State are towards the top

This is from a Nole reporter putting his best spin on it. We may or may not be in the top two but clearly, FSU and UCF are on the outside looking in right now.

Advertisement
These two statements are NOT the same

I have two leaders

and

UCF and Florida State are towards the top

This is from a Nole reporter putting his best spin on it. We may or may not be in the top two but clearly, FSU and UCF are on the outside looking in right now.
to me it seems clear he is saying those are his two top. Lofton, Odom, and Heinrich are all bigger fish than this player. The best schools in the country are recruiting Heinrich, interested to see how much Miami pursues him.

945E98D9-ABA1-4D3E-98F8-A7003CA49B41.jpeg

Advertisement
It seems like Odom, Lofton, Heinrich, and Saleapaga are in tier 1 for us

Then there's Fox, Hipp, and like others are in tier 2.

No idea which tier Amir Thompson falls in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It seems like Odom, Lofton, Heinrich, and Saleapaga are in tier 1 for us

Then there's Fox, Hipp, and like others are in tier 2.

No idea which tier Amir Thompson falls in.

I believe you meant Amir Jackson. Full court press implies top of the list to me IMHO.

@DMoney from the 6/1 Bank.

- TE Amir Jackson (Georgia) worked out on campus today and put on a show. I could see Miami putting on the full-court press even as they continue to go after Caleb Odom. Miami/Florida battle for Jackson.

Advertisement
Back