2024 Kylan Fox 4* TE from Grayson GA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Late offer? It’s February for ***** sake.
Depends on who else has offered the kid. If the entire $EC offers a kid months before you do, you could be fighting uphill both ways. The good thing is Mario is very good at doing that.

And I've noticed a trend now that he's been here a year. He's beginning to find a number of kids prior to everyone else.

Advertisement
Says he's the best athlete in the country. Mike Matthews would like a word w/him

Advertisement
Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 12.35.20 PM.png

Advertisement

Fox will take one of his four official visits to Miami on June 9-11. Fox is the No. 189 overall prospect in the On3 Industry Rankings. He made his way to Miami for the first time on Saturday for an unofficial visit.

Fox felt right at home on Saturday. He feels the Hurricanes are going to be a threat throughout the rest of his recruitment.

“Miami made me feel really special while I was there and I just really felt at home,” Fox told On3. “I like the way the practice was run and the way the tight ends were used. Everything was nice. The campus was very beautiful and you wouldn’t even have to leave campus to do anything. I am definitely ready to get back to Miami and they will be in the race until the end.”

Miami has a Valdosta connection​

The Hurricanes offered Fox back on Jan 13. He has a familiar face already in Coral Gables. Fox is from Valdosta originally.

One of Miami’s current quarterbacks, Jacurri Brown, is as well. The former four-star signal caller from Valdosta has given Fox something to think about with the Hurricanes.

“(Brown said) just everything down there is good,” Fox said, adding that the two communicate weekly. “He says coach Cristobal is good. He says that the program is about to be back to how it used to be. It’s about to be a top-10 program again, so I’ve gotta see it. Quarterback comes from the same town as me, that’d be good to play two years under (him).”

Fox walked into Coral Gables with a few boxes he wanted to check.

“I just felt like I needed to get on campus, and meeting everybody in person will be important,” Fox told Wagner. “Just to see will I feel like I’m at home when I get down to Miami? Do I fit in the offense? Do they plan to develop me? Et cetera.”

Advertisement
Back