Kuligowski dishes on freshmen and DT depth

End depth should allow us to get reeeeeal manslaughtery on passing downs. NASCAR front with Chad & DJ(and Pat at times)inside JJ/Garvin/DJack/Patchan flying off the edges. I can see lots of guys with 5+ sacks on the year...

Advertisement
Is there any buzz around Chad Thomas? Haven't really heard much about him.

He's too focused on his music career.

//I kid, I kid. Either he's really doing what they expect of him or he's getting passed by, I doubt the latter because I think the coach's would be calling him out.

I've never understood the reason for busting on him for this. The top one percent of Collegiate players make the NFL, what's the big deal with having a back-up plan at which he's actually good at? There is no way making music takes any time away from him being a football player. douche

Last edited:

//I kid, I kid. Either he's really doing what they expect of him or he's getting passed by, I doubt the latter because I think the coach's would be calling him out.

I've never understood the reason for busting on him for this. The top one percent of Collegiate players make the NFL, what's the big deal with having a back-up plan at which he's actually good at? There is no way making music takes any time away from him being a football player. douche

What part of "I kid" slipped past you, was I not clear enough? It was a joke because as soon as something is posted about the guy someone always refers back to his music.

End depth should allow us to get reeeeeal manslaughtery on passing downs. NASCAR front with Chad & DJ(and Pat at times)inside JJ/Garvin/DJack/Patchan flying off the edges. I can see lots of guys with 5+ sacks on the year...

Gonna look like Brian London with a million open paper cuts being dumped into a tank full of hungry sharks.

Advertisement

What part of "I kid" slipped past you, was I not clear enough? It was a joke because as soon as something is posted about the guy someone always refers back to his music.

my bad, assumed it was a signature since it was on the bottom so i didn't read. continue on

releasethehounds.png

images

Kool, Kool

Advertisement
Francois is gonna feel like last years game was a scrimmage and he had on a red jersey compared to this year

I've said it before, barring injury, Joe Jackson will be a top-five player in the draft

Scouts, and teams are going to fall in love with his build, his measurables, and his production

Top 3, IMO. He's THAT GUY.

His floor is Bruce Smith.
His floor is one of the top 5 DE's of all time?

Too low of a floor?
His split level is Reggie White IMO

Advertisement
Bruce Smith didn't have Coach Kool. I feel he did his ceiling coulda been Joe Jackson

P-ranked

Thomas
Norton
J. Jackson
McIntosh
Harris
Moten
D. Jackson
Bethel
Garvin
Johnson
Patchan
Martin
Fines
Ford

Advertisement
I've said it before, barring injury, Joe Jackson will be a top-five player in the draft

Scouts, and teams are going to fall in love with his build, his measurables, and his production

Top 3, IMO. He's THAT GUY.

His floor is Bruce Smith.
His floor is one of the top 5 DE's of all time?

Too low of a floor?
It seems early for the reggie white comparisons.

If that scrawny nerd Burns can have 9 sacks for FSU last year, then Garvin might have 6 after 2 games if the first two opponents are still throwing it in garbage time. Burns can't hold Garvin's prodigious jockstrap.

Garvin will get at least two sacks in the FSU game

Advertisement
Back