Kul out at Bama

Advertisement
Can anyone answer some questions: Ingraham signed a LOI with Bama. Let's say before enrolling he changes his mind and wants to instead enroll at Miami. I assume he must sit out a year but is there any other impact to him? For example, does he also lose a year of eligibility? I assume Miami is not permitted to contact him, but if he reaches out to Miami is Miami permitted to communicate with him?

Advertisement
downloadfile-1.gif

Can anyone answer some questions: Ingraham signed a LOI with Bama. Let's say before enrolling he changes his mind and wants to instead enroll at Miami. I assume he must sit out a year but is there any other impact to him? For example, does he also lose a year of eligibility? I assume Miami is not permitted to contact him, but if he reaches out to Miami is Miami permitted to communicate with him?

Ingraham can f*ck off he dug his own grave to be a bench warmer too bad so sad wanted to be a follower and not play for his city to begin with

Advertisement
Not suprising if you read the reports that Saban didn't like the way Kul coached. Saban wants to dominate the LOS by holding up blocks but Kul likes his players to dominate by penetrating the LOS. Kul is the reason why Quienne shined so bright and Raekwons light dimmed this season.

Not suprising if you read the reports that Saban didn't like the way Kul coached. Saban wants to dominate the LOS by holding up blocks but Kul likes his players to dominate by penetrating the LOS. Kul is the reason why Quienne shined so bright and Raekwons light dimmed this season.
Saban likes to engage the blockers? Maybe he should HIRE D'Onofrio!!

Advertisement
Advertisement

If he does not enroll and the school lets him out of the LOI, he could come in and redshirt his freshman year. If he enrolled, he would lose two years before being eligible. Similar to what happened with Greg Olsen.

LMAOOO. I told y'all coach Kool wasn't all that. I'm glad that guy left when he did. Our DT room would be a graveyard right now if he was still here. He couldn't teach his DL to play good run defense. Look at Bama's run defense numbers this year compared to the last 5 years.

LoL, coach richt put that pressure on em to fix the run defense so coach kool broke out, and saban thought he was playing checkers, but coach richt knew who was better, and Bama d-line was confused all year, they are to big to be coached with what coach kool ask of them to do. With that being said, bogle stay on down, jess is way better tban coach kool, and to braylen ingraham:

Advertisement
Back