Kris Bogle

Don't know how accurate or true the info is but on one of their recruiting boards it's been said numerous times - and as recently as Monday- that he is the backup plan for Bama if they don't land Nakobe Dean. Dean plans on finishing his OV visits and announcing by beginning of November.
And that recruitment looks like UGA.

Advertisement
Don't know how accurate or true the info is but on one of their recruiting boards it's been said numerous times - and as recently as Monday- that he is the backup plan for Bama if they don't land Nakobe Dean. Dean plans on finishing his OV visits and announcing by beginning of November.

They don't even play the same position. Dean is a true ILB while Bogle would play OLB for them. Bogle has been on a SEC tour and there are about 5 fanbases positive they land him, so not sure why Bama would be any different.

Pretty much every recruiting person is confident it's all noise and that he'll end up at Miami though

They don't even play the same position. Dean is a true ILB while Bogle would play OLB for them. Bogle has been on a SEC tour and there are about 5 fanbases positive they land him, so not sure why Bama would be any different.

Pretty much every recruiting person is confident it's all noise and that he'll end up at Miami though
I believe this and hope this, but at the same time it slightly feels like MJJ’s recruitment a little. We’re the one constant with other schools trading places until the right one comes along. Probably just paranoid.

Advertisement
I believe this and hope this, but at the same time it slightly feels like MJJ’s recruitment a little. We’re the one constant with other schools trading places until the right one comes along. Probably just paranoid.
This absolutely not MJJ’s recruitment. That kid switched leaders like 3 times and the CB’s followed while Khris has gone out and said Tennessee and UM are even then Ole Miss and UM are even but the CB’s never followed. Why? Because they writers didn’t believe him.

This absolutely not MJJ’s recruitment. That kid switched leaders like 3 times and the CB’s followed while Khris has gone out and said Tennessee and UM are even then Ole Miss and UM are even but the CB’s never followed. Why? Because they writers didn’t believe him.
Like I said, probably just paranoid. I also said hope AND believe he’s ours to lose. That doesn’t mean I can’t notice a similarity if there is one.

Another Bogle to Miami CB, put in by an A&M this time.

Attachments

• D715845E-6D74-43FC-9DFB-A0A45A06BFBD.jpeg
    D715845E-6D74-43FC-9DFB-A0A45A06BFBD.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 83
Advertisement

Everyone has their CB’s to UM on him except the Louisville and Ole Miss insiders who blew their load and CB’d him to their respective schools when Bogle went on the summer road trip, clowns

Like I said i can't see who the actual threat is to us and locking up the best pass rusher in the state 3 years in a row would be huge

Advertisement

Good to hear. Side note on A&M I just heard on the radio out here in Texas that they passed the Longhorns as the #1 revenue generating football program in the nation. Something crazy like over the passed 3 years they generated upwards of 143 million in revenue.

Advertisement
This would be a major coup. We ***** about bags and elite kids leaving, well this is one of the elite kids this cycle in SFLA. Need to get him, him and Harvey as WDE is elite. Need Weaver also, need his size at DE to complement Harvey and Bogle.

This would be a major coup. We ***** about bags and elite kids leaving, well this is one of the elite kids this cycle in SFLA. Need to get him, him and Harvey as WDE is elite. Need Weaver also, need his size at DE to complement Harvey and Bogle.

Groom Weaver next year and in 2020 he’ll backup Rousseau.

Advertisement
Back