Kris Bogle

Advertisement
Yet you've came on here bragging about how Lucas is trolling the Miami staff

"bragging about how Lucas is trolling the Miami staff" Where'd you get this from? Not sure how you've come to this conclusion. IF Lucas is lying or misleading the hometown team, than that ain't cool.

"bragging about how Lucas is trolling the Miami staff" Where'd you get this from? Not sure how you've come to this conclusion. IF Lucas is lying or misleading the hometown team, than that ain't cool.

Follow the board if you want to find out

Advertisement
His high school coach that was with him in Tally says he’s all Miami. I was surprised to hear that. Felt good to hear..

Would be a nice, pleasant surprise. ****** thing is I doubt the kid is anywhere close to deciding so still plenty of time for some $$$ to reel him in. He already blew his load with the UT OV and has gone back up there since. Let’s see how many more times he takes an UV up there. I’m not worried about FSU. He stopped by there for a to go plate and left before they could offer him desert.

Would be a nice, pleasant surprise. ****** thing is I doubt the kid is anywhere close to deciding so still plenty of time for some $$$ to reel him in. He already blew his load with the UT OV and has gone back up there since. Let’s see how many more times he takes an UV up there. I’m not worried about FSU. He stopped by there for a to go plate and left before they could offer him desert.

Pretty much how I feel.

Bro there were so many GA & north Florida high school coaches up there...all they talked about was how Georgia is paying recruits.

Expect that Grayson trio to end up at UGA

Pretty much how I feel.

Bro there were so many GA & north Florida high school coaches up there...all they talked about was how Georgia is paying recruits.

It's plain as day obvious. I see folks everywhere coming to the same conclusion.

Advertisement
His high school coach that was with him in Tally says he’s all Miami. I was surprised to hear that. Felt good to hear..
This doesn't really surprise me i just don't take too much he does on social media seriously so i never really thought of him showing too much interest to anybody really except UM

Advertisement
Pretty much how I feel.

I like that people know and are talking about it. Needs to get as much pub as possible!

Advertisement
Its weird how nobody is cbing him to UT, maybe he's trolling or maybe he just did his due diligence and realized Miami is the best place for him

Advertisement
Back