Kris Bogle

You do know that he's from South Florida and is a one of the best pass-rushers down here? You do also know that he's our top target at DE right?

He plays in a 4-3 at Cardinal Gibbons. I don't think they have him standing up in his highlights.

Haha, yes, I know where's he from. And yes, I know he plays DE in HS. Kind of not the point though. Again, I like him. I just don't see the "must get" that the peanut gallery sees.

Advertisement
Makes a lot more sense for the falcons job than here. He was an assistant to an assistant. I'm not going to insult the guy and say he was a **** videographer or whatever nonsense has been said in this thread...but he was an assistant to an assistant. He helped an assistant coach out coaching 1 position group. Also, he didn't leave his home state and the NFL for less money to come here. So, this can be considered a BETTER job than the one he had in Atlanta. Hence, he's more qualified for the lesser job than he is the higher paying job here.

So, the Falcons can afford to hire what seems to be a bright and personable guy for a low paying job (compared to what the full positional assistants make) working schematically behind the scenes.

Much more of a risk for the Miami Hurricanes to hire that same guy for a high-profile position, with an extreme emphasis on recruiting, when he's never recruited. Good to know we're on the same page.

+1 Remarkable post and analysis.

Haha, yes, I know where's he from. And yes, I know he plays DE in HS. Kind of not the point though. Again, I like him. I just don't see the "must get" that the peanut gallery sees.
Figured. Bogle has dominated competition everywhere he's went as an under-sized DE. He's the best DE down here, so the "peanut gallery" wants the staff to get him. Simple.

Honestly, I see Bogle as one of those kids who just wants to leave home. He strikes me as being one of those kids that buy into the elite players go to elite schools and he doesn’t view the Canes as one. He’s the type that I see throwing the Canes hat on the floor on NSD.
If he doesn’t attend Paradise, the Canes shouldn’t waste another second on him....
Tennessee is elite?

Advertisement
Pretty much @caneballza has been wrong on every factual point in his posts for 3 or 4 pages.

Simpson’s just an analyst with the Falcons? WRONG! (buzzer noise)

Miami’s never been a place where assistant coaches “learn the ropes”? Doesn’t even know the history of his own team. WRONG! (buzzer noise)

Add to this his total ratfūck move in trying to snitch on a Miami player in another thread.

Quite a reputation ballsack is building on CIS. Keep it up, ballsack, you’re in the running for fūckface porster of the month.
Every single post by @caneballza is to let us all know which coaches suck.

Advertisement
CIS remains undefeated.

Steps to when we know someone ain’t coming:

1. Threads starts positive

2. Thread begins to derail (on some Tom Fckery Chit)

3. Some “insider” post something positive about subject; thread becomes positive and on track again

4. Thread derails, again...usually from politics, race, back and forth banter about a former player, or @Paranos hitting us w some thick chicks which some love (me) and others despise (I’m going to assume those are the ones who get up w the aid of supplements, but that’s neither here nor there)

5. “Insider” comes back to tell the CIS board the bad news about subject

6. Anger fills the board bashing subject

7. Captain Miami comes in to tell us to chill, recruiting is fluid

8. The mob turns on Captain Miami

9. Everybody becomes disgruntled, loses hope in subject

10. Thread hits 30 pages (guaranteed no show)

And that, my gents, are the 10 steps to guaranteeing a prospect is not coming here.

Undefeated

Simpson on a Bogle thread.
canebalza complains about how much a coach sucks knowing some recruits stay watching cis Then wonders why stated recruit doesn’t come.
If I’m recruiting Bogle I send him straight to one of his post so he can set him straight on why not commit to us.

Advertisement
Seriously you ****heads just cant keep a thread on point. So on a thread about a top 5 target in this class you decide to trash the position coach anf say basically he aint **** and no good school would hire him even though an NFL team hired him and before he coaches a game or has a recruiting class he's a failure. Oh and this kid we want in July is already gone. I know our rivals are jort wearing bucktooth inbreads and punk *** Noles with a booty dancing qb but this sites starting to be as bad as those punks

Seriously you ****heads just cant keep a thread on point. So on a thread about a top 5 target in this class you decide to trash the position coach anf say basically he aint **** and no good school would hire him even though an NFL team hired him and before he coaches a game or has a recruiting class he's a failure. Oh and this kid we want in July is already gone. I know our rivals are jort wearing bucktooth inbreads and punk *** Noles with a booty dancing qb but this sites starting to be as bad as those punks

canesucksballs is one of those punks you referring to trolling on Canes Board.

So true. Repetitive, anti-cane nonsense. And clearly absurd when a coach is brand new and has yet to have a Cane recruiting season or a regular season under his belt.

But what can we do? If only there were some way to stop this. Like, if there could be a mechanism to prevent certain repeat offenders on this board from posting. Of course, we would need individuals on this message board entrusted with the ability and power to implement this mechanism. But who?? And how?!?

Advertisement
CIS remains undefeated.

Steps to when we know someone ain’t coming:

1. Threads starts positive

2. Thread begins to derail (on some Tom Fckery Chit)

3. Some “insider” post something positive about subject; thread becomes positive and on track again

4. Thread derails, again...usually from politics, race, back and forth banter about a former player, or @Paranos hitting us w some thick chicks which some love (me) and others despise (I’m going to assume those are the ones who get up w the aid of supplements, but that’s neither here nor there)

5. “Insider” comes back to tell the CIS board the bad news about subject

6. Anger fills the board bashing subject

7. Captain Miami comes in to tell us to chill, recruiting is fluid

8. The mob turns on Captain Miami

9. Everybody becomes disgruntled, loses hope in subject

10. Thread hits 30 pages (guaranteed no show)

And that, my gents, are the 10 steps to guaranteeing a prospect is not coming here.

Undefeated

That's some great detail.

What was this thread about?

If you put 2 and 2 together...I mean @caneballza uses a Bogle thread to trash his position coach. Surely knowing Bogle reads this.

All signs point to him being a troll...not to mention him trying to “out”, ie, rat out a Miami player.

Guys looking like a pure troll.

If you put 2 and 2 together...I mean @caneballza uses a Bogle thread to trash his position coach. Surely knowing Bogle reads this.

All signs point to him being a troll...not to mention him trying to “out”, ie, rat out a Miami player.

Wow - I'm flattered. Considering yesterday you told me that you wished I was thrown in Hydrochloric acid and dead, I will take this as a sign that our relationship is on the come up!

Dude is a troll. He’s been here 5 plus years and all but 2 of his post are from this year. Every single post is thrashing the team and coaches. He derails every thread with his constant bytching. He’s only here to seed animosity and contempt.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back