Kris Bogle

I want Bogle for all of the obvious reasons but one in particular. We have had 3 straight classes with a DE with first round potential. Joe Jackson, Jon Garvin, Greg Rosseau (yes, I’m drinking the kool-aid), and we need Bogle to be the guy for this class.
I feel like the great sack schools have 3 edge guys per year that give problem's and allow you to do a Nascar package. We've had that the last couple years and with that and the coaching on D we can be special foe years

Advertisement
Advertisement
i think Bogle was 6'3 1/2 during spring camp season.

I got Bogle as Brian Burns Lite...slightly shorter and less athletic. Alot of the same game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
i think Bogle was 6'3 1/2 during spring camp season.

I got Bogle as Brian Burns Lite...slightly shorter and less athletic. Alot of the same game.

This, im 6'3, if he is at all taller than i am its only by half an inch - if that

Advertisement
If that’s true then even more props to him. That job ain’t easy and doesn’t pay very well. I did that my last semester of PA school. Even more reason to want him on the team. At least work ethic won’t be a question.
But the idiots here, and there are so many, love to make comments about bags when they don't know ****. Bunch of ****bags

There’s one top target this cycle I’ve got inside info on and it’s Bogle. As deflating as it was for me to hear, it’s no better to post. I was ready to throw up in my mouth. Bogle is $EC bound. Kid likes UM but wants attention and then some. I’ll chime the guy if Bogle attends Paradise, but he was very convincing that he doesn’t see the kid at UM. The good news on that is he doesn’t see him as being elite.

Advertisement
There’s one top target this cycle I’ve got inside info on and it’s Bogle. As deflating as it was for me to hear, it’s no better to post. I was ready to throw up in my mouth. Bogle is $EC bound. Kid likes UM but wants attention and then some. I’ll chime the guy if Bogle attends Paradise, but he was very convincing that he doesn’t see the kid at UM. The good news on that is he doesn’t see him as being elite.

I know a lot of people on here think he’s a Miami lean, but he told me all I needed to know when he threw up the “A” in that airport pic with Couch and others. He’ll be at Bama. You can’t bury your head in the sand and ignore these tips. It’s like the posters on here that’s tried to convince themselves Jobe was coming even tho he was wearing Bama gloves / gear during his HS games.

I know a lot of people on here think he’s a Miami lean, but he told me all I needed to know when he threw up the “A” in that airport pic with Couch and others. He’ll be at Bama. I’m taking bets for anyone interested

Bama or Tennessee is my feel. Honestly, I don’t feel good about this class. Maybe something will change, but this class don’t give me the warm, confident feel. I can easily see us w a 13th ranked class. From the QB position to the DB position, to the DL position. I see us striking out on big name prospects and settling.

Bama or Tennessee is my feel. Honestly, I don’t feel good about this class. Maybe something will change, but this class don’t give me the warm, confident feel. I can easily see us w a 13th ranked class. From the QB position to the DB position, to the DL position. I see us striking out on big name prospects and settling.
Wait and see mode with this class, season just needs to get here honestly

Advertisement
Back