I feel like the great sack schools have 3 edge guys per year that give problem's and allow you to do a Nascar package. We've had that the last couple years and with that and the coaching on D we can be special foe years
SPOT ON
GOCANES
I feel like the great sack schools have 3 edge guys per year that give problem's and allow you to do a Nascar package. We've had that the last couple years and with that and the coaching on D we can be special foe years
I likeWhere does he work?? I will drop few bags.... I mean tips.
Rivals.com says he has grown. They had him listed at 6’5 so he’s probably 6’4 or soIs Bogle 6'2 or 6'5?
I dont Think summerral is on bogle or weavers level at all honestlyGet both bogel and summerall by any means necessary
i think Bogle was 6'3 1/2 during spring camp season.
I got Bogle as Brian Burns Lite...slightly shorter and less athletic. Alot of the same game.
Be Loyal to the Soil young man
Be Loyal to the Soil young man
Like it. Almost feel like "Don't get lost in the sauce" should come right before it.
But the idiots here, and there are so many, love to make comments about bags when they don't know ****. Bunch of ****bagsIf that’s true then even more props to him. That job ain’t easy and doesn’t pay very well. I did that my last semester of PA school. Even more reason to want him on the team. At least work ethic won’t be a question.
30 pages and it’s not even August. No way he ends up a Cane.
There’s one top target this cycle I’ve got inside info on and it’s Bogle. As deflating as it was for me to hear, it’s no better to post. I was ready to throw up in my mouth. Bogle is $EC bound. Kid likes UM but wants attention and then some. I’ll chime the guy if Bogle attends Paradise, but he was very convincing that he doesn’t see the kid at UM. The good news on that is he doesn’t see him as being elite.
I know a lot of people on here think he’s a Miami lean, but he told me all I needed to know when he threw up the “A” in that airport pic with Couch and others. He’ll be at Bama. I’m taking bets for anyone interested
Wait and see mode with this class, season just needs to get here honestlyBama or Tennessee is my feel. Honestly, I don’t feel good about this class. Maybe something will change, but this class don’t give me the warm, confident feel. I can easily see us w a 13th ranked class. From the QB position to the DB position, to the DL position. I see us striking out on big name prospects and settling.
11-1, 12-0 season can change all that in the snap of a finger.Bama or Tennessee is my feel. Honestly, I don’t feel good about this class. Maybe something will change, but this class don’t give me the warm, confident feel. I can easily see us w a 13th ranked class. From the QB position to the DB position, to the DL position. I see us striking out on big name prospects and settling.