pacusmc
All American
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2016
- Messages
- 15,379
I'm here following recruiting just like you sunshine pumpers.
I fully support Richt and love the staff.
But I'm not just going to act like we are going to land some kids when there are obvious signs that they are very interested in the teams that just so happen to be dropping the biggest bag$.
Why would I get my hopes up for kids that look like they will end up elsewhere?
Many folks on here did that last cycle following trolls like DSJ.
I saw through that **** and only felt we had a good shot at Campbell up until the last month or so before NSD, then it seemed to be all UGA.
Now do I wish that I got all jacked up to land Campbell and Surtain (never cared much for Chattfield) only to have a huge let down like a bunch of the "positive fans" on here?
No, so why would I do that this cycle with Bogle and Stevenson?
Been following this too long for that ****.
Our only shot is if these kids aren't on the take and if we get crazy out of the box (with in the rules) ideas to recruit them like we did with Storm18 showing up to Stevenson's game.
We need to really turn up the heat with stuff like that and make these kids feel that they need to stay home.
And if they sign (not just verbal commit) with us I will be the first guy on here asking for a plate of crow to eat.
Careful bro.
Last year I said I would eat crow marinated in porta potty juice. The wife was out in the yard with birdshot.
That’s what I get for having a hefty life insurance policy.