Kris Bogle

Advertisement
I'm here following recruiting just like you sunshine pumpers.

I fully support Richt and love the staff.

But I'm not just going to act like we are going to land some kids when there are obvious signs that they are very interested in the teams that just so happen to be dropping the biggest bag$.

Why would I get my hopes up for kids that look like they will end up elsewhere?

Many folks on here did that last cycle following trolls like DSJ.

I saw through that **** and only felt we had a good shot at Campbell up until the last month or so before NSD, then it seemed to be all UGA.

Now do I wish that I got all jacked up to land Campbell and Surtain (never cared much for Chattfield) only to have a huge let down like a bunch of the "positive fans" on here?

No, so why would I do that this cycle with Bogle and Stevenson?

Been following this too long for that ****.

Our only shot is if these kids aren't on the take and if we get crazy out of the box (with in the rules) ideas to recruit them like we did with Storm18 showing up to Stevenson's game.

We need to really turn up the heat with stuff like that and make these kids feel that they need to stay home.

And if they sign (not just verbal commit) with us I will be the first guy on here asking for a plate of crow to eat.

Careful bro.
Last year I said I would eat crow marinated in porta potty juice. The wife was out in the yard with birdshot.
That’s what I get for having a hefty life insurance policy.

Solomon’s mom just posted another one for “canes family” it’s Bogle throwing up the U with his trophy from the 5 star challenge for best DL. Let the speculation begin. This won’t end for a very long time so no need to read into every moment of this kids recruitment.

Solomon’s mom is a dope parent. I love seeing parents as invested in the U as their kids.

Sick bro you’re so right I’ll shut up because I just found out what a foosball is feb 8th 2018 ... gtfo lol
Knowing about football and knowing about recruiting are two very different things ya newb.

How long you been following actual recruiting?

Last edited:
Lol. Throws down an “A” : He’s gone! Bama dropped bags. We can’t recruit against the $EC

Throws up the U : It doesn’t mean anything.

I don’t know if sports cuck is in the urban dictionary, but it should be.

I'll get excited when he throws up the "U" on signing day.

Advertisement
Idk man some guys act like it’s the end of the world if a kid chooses bags ... like for real affects their day if it’s too much for you don’t follow recruiting lol and don’t be pessimistic about it just take of the canes clout glasses and look at it from a neutral perspective so you’re not caught out of left field

That is exactly what I’m doing while you guys with your orange and green glasses can’t see that this **** happens every year, and I’m just not going to count these kids in our class till the **** papers are signed.

And we make fun of **** fans and F$U fans for thinking they are getting everyone...

Why would I try to act like that?

We have a great shot if the kids aren’t on the take, but they are both heavily interested in teams that are offering things we can’t compete against.

Like I said, I would love to be wrong about these 2 and that we have really turned the corner in our defensive recruiting, but until I see it I won’t believe it.

You guys can call me all the names you want for that.

I really don’t give a ****.

That is exactly what I’m doing while you guys with your orange and green glasses can’t see that this **** happens every year, and I’m just not going to count these kids in our class till the **** papers are signed.

And we make fun of **** fans and F$U fans for thinking they are getting everyone...

We have a great shot if the kids aren’t on the take, but they are both heavily interested in teams that are offering things we can’t compete against.

Like I said, I would love to be wrong about these 2 and that we have really turned the corner in our defensive recruiting, but until I see it I won’t believe it.

I'm with you, this shizz happens every year. ****, Tyson Campbell had a Miami wristband on when he played in games, and even when he visited UGA. Believe when I see it.

I am really confused at the point you are trying to prove... That it is difficult to recruit against bama and UGA ? I doubt anyone would disagree with you. That some kids are just looking for a big pay day and take a bag? Again, kind of a well known point. That you don't think we are getting recruit x,y,z but would love to be proven wrong? So if we don't get them you can say told ya so, but if we do you have hedged your bet? That high school kids change their minds and someone we think is a lock/lean might flip to a different school? Shocker. That you wont consider a kid a cane until the ink dries on signing day? Oh is THAT how it works? a "commitment" is not binding until some type of document is signed and that document is then forwarded to that school?

For someone following recruiting since '03 your analysis of how recruiting works is about as insightful as the scoop (tm)

Thing about Bama for Bogle is that they already have 2 players that are committed that are very similar in Kevin Harris and King Mwikuta. Does Bama take 3 WDE/ OLB types this year? They also have a SDE committed as well. I bet if Bama does take Bogle they will drop one of the other two guys who we have also developed relationships with.

Advertisement
Thing about Bama for Bogle is that they already have 2 players that are committed that are very similar in Kevin Harris and King Mwikuta. Does Bama take 3 WDE/ OLB types this year? They also have a SDE committed as well. I bet if Bama does take Bogle they will drop one of the other two guys who we have also developed relationships with.
Exactly. I dont see Bama taking all three and I feel like the one whos left out is ours

They will happily take all 3 if they can.

You don’t turn down elite pass rushers.

King isn’t coming here, and Harris would have to return some money lol.

Especially once Bogle gets that 5th star, Baga will prioritize him over King IMO, but might take all 3.

I have always preferred Bogle over King, Harris is right there with Bogle IMO.

Knowing about football and knowing about recruiting are to very different things ya newb.

How long you been following actual recruiting?
Been following since high school fell off when I went to college and fire academy now I’m back in the game of recruiting and I’ve been on this site honestly Probably like half a year before making my account but I think I saw such a horrendous post by the dude @Meat that I had to make an account to chime in. But honestly I’m kinda in the same boat with Stevenson and Bogle .. I’m just hoping we get Evan Neal and MAR

Evan Neal should be the top guy on our board, but Stevenson is right down the street and has that Patrick Peterson feel with his elite size and speed.

Those do not come around very often, but neither do 6’9 350 lbs OTs that move like Neal who have family ties to the program.

We need both bad, but Neal seems like the more realistic get at this time.

If we can land our top 5 guys this cycle watch out!

But our defensive recruiting needs to step up for me to believe we will land Stevenson and Bogle at this point.

Advertisement

From the Bama board:

From what I've seen from BOL insiders, Bama would take Thibs or Bogle but not both, since there are already 2 OLB commits in Mwikuta and Kevin Harris. They want 2 more really good ILBs (besides Shane Lee) if they can get them -- #1 Dean and probably #2 To'oto'o -- since Rian Davis appears to a heavy lean to UGA.

Keyvon Thibodeaux is top of their board. This info comes from a poster that is generally accepted to have really good info. FWIW

From the Bama board:

From what I've seen from BOL insiders, Bama would take Thibs or Bogle but not both, since there are already 2 OLB commits in Mwikuta and Kevin Harris. They want 2 more really good ILBs (besides Shane Lee) if they can get them -- #1 Dean and probably #2 To'oto'o -- since Rian Davis appears to a heavy lean to UGA.

Keyvon Thibodeaux is top of their board. This info comes from a poster that is generally accepted to have really good info. FWIW

Sounds like a combination of truth and hedging to push the narrative that they passed on Bogle if he doesn't choose them

Advertisement
Another interesting note: the guy that tangled up with Lucas - Chaney - is apparently in the process of being dropped by Bama. Supposedly the coaches aren't in contact with him any more..... (That started before the incident yesterday)

Advertisement
Back