Kris Bogle

When barely pubescent 17 year old snot nosed kids make supposedly grown *** men act like jilted teenage chicks, that’s when I just lean back and laugh.

Advertisement
I mean There was drama with a few of the kids that was committed last cycle that ended up signing with miami
Frierson being one with uga
Mark pope semi decommitting saying he wanted to open up his options in recruiting and flirted with uf for a while
Nesta with uf in late summer and right up to nsd and another school Ohio state.

Outside of Nesta through personal knowledge I didn't feel confident in pope nor frierson, I had high hopes for both but there was doubt in them signing with the U for me.

That’s the things. All these kids playing mad games rn. It’s getting me heated af! There’s a million athletes who never get this opportunity and all they do is act like drama queen bruh. It’s like them stars go to their heads. No humility whatsoever just straight games.
Its called the internet...it gives them a big head to see fans and bytches on there stick. Its like if u in HS and u the best looking dude bytches gas u up and u carry that swag. U carry that until u get older like u have a pick of the litter.....trust me i know. If i was one of them ill make as much money i can. They probably go into it level headed but the pressure the attention changes them.

We get angry and mad at them but if we were them we would probably do the same ****. People love attention u get addicted to the attention....thats why if one of these kids fail to be an nfler there always depressed and fuqed cause they saw the other side of it n if theysuck that goes away the attention.

Last edited:
Outside of Nesta through personal knowledge I didn't feel confident in pope nor frierson, I had high hopes for both but there was doubt in them signing with the U for me.
I wasconcerned with gilbert especially the way uga was recruiting at a new level they never reached. I was sure he was going to flip at one point.

Advertisement
That explains a lot. I thought you had to be 21 to post?
I know there’s a couple of posters even younger than me so I don’t think so. There’s a lot of college students like me as well. I’m not sure tho i didn’t know there was an age requirement.

I know there’s a couple of posters even younger than me so I don’t think so. There’s a lot of college students like me as well. I’m not sure tho i didn’t know there was an age requirement.

We are going to need a signed permission slip from a parent

Advertisement
Advertisement
I won’t count what you did a post, it’s actually a cry for help. You didn’t provide a single fact.

University of Florida is the highest ranked school in the State of Florida, not Miami. That invalidated everything you wrote after.

You probably don’t realize it but you proved MY point about Miami’s facilities. UGA is better...by a lot.

Post with less emotion, or log out.

If you're going to be stupid you shouldn't speak otherwise everyone knows you are stupid... Here's a link that shows Miami is without a doubt the #1 rated Florida school..

Best universities in Florida 2018

Advertisement
Just a dramatic kid...Every school his dream school/There will be a light at the end of his tunnel/every player is his "brother"/y'all had no idea what I had to overcome. Kids today are so annoying

Advertisement
Back