Kris Bogle

Let's be real too. Taggart wouldn't have been the choice for head coach except for the fact that Jimbo screwed them and put them in a bind. Also, look at the team of assistant coaches he's put together and you realize FSU will be as bad or worse as last year.

He wasn’t. James Franklin was their first choice and he told them to go scrub their asses.

Advertisement
I can agree with that. They are hood stars until the real stars show up and then they are just college kids. Real stars will never be in towns like Tuscaloosa, Gainesville, Tally, Columbus, etc randomly hanging out so those players will never have to worry about that...

Its like the Katt Williams joke, "Your Chrysler 300 looks like a Phantom, until the real Phantom pulls up next to you."

Thats what i was trying to explaiN. So they like to go where there Chrysler 300 is the phantom..so they will be at the local hs games, skating rinks, shopping malls (tally, gainesville, tuscaloosa).

I really don't think its that at all. It's just that in a big college town like Tally the draw is that you don't really have to chase the puss, it gets thrown at you.

***** gets thrown around everywhere. It's not hard to get laid, especially for a star football player. **** about FSU is way over played. Kids aren't making decisions based on who has the best looking girls because they know there are girls everywhere. If they were UCF would be pulling recruits big time because being the largest school in the state, they have a lot of talent there by default.

Notes per CanesInsight and Stefan's podcast:
  • UT visit was unbelievable, likes the coaches, blah blah blah
  • Miami was his first offer, Talks to Coach Diaz the most (3-4 times a week)
  • Last visited the Thursday before spring game, spoke with Coach Simpson for the second time
  • Miami feels like home and family, always gotta put on for the city when competing at events etc.
  • Lucas (FSU commit) is like his brother, "he might flip" "stay tuned" - seemed weird but that was per Bogle
  • Trying to cut list of 14 down to top 5 but it's hard but needs to make a business decision. Wanted to commit 7/4 but now either 1/7 (sister's bday) or signing day
  • Talks to Harley & Greg and they are like his brothers
  • Miami is great and loves the business school
  • Stay tuned and keep showing love and has a tweet coming out tonight about Miami so "Stay Tuned"
Overall, seems like a nice kid and is bright just likes the attention. He is either very pro Miami or he is trolling, which doesn't seem like something he would do. Long way to go but we are definitely in it.

We've seen this story before. Keep recruiting the kid of course but definitely need to have a backup plan.

Ricjt aint get that bumphis first year until last year (n got blasted when it came to closing) was his bump year in year three.....ya gun learn quick taggerts a real savage on the trail

He may very well be a savage but I've heard that before and results yielded differently

Advertisement
Yep lol, it’s funny how fans try to insinuate what Taggart is doing at FSU is anything different than they have before lol. Recruiting was never an issue at FSU especially under jimbo
Exactly Fsu will continue to recruit itself it's just up to the coaching tbh

I can agree with that. They are hood stars until the real stars show up and then they are just college kids. Real stars will never be in towns like Tuscaloosa, Gainesville, Tally, Columbus, etc randomly hanging out so those players will never have to worry about that...

Its like the Katt Williams joke, "Your Chrysler 300 looks like a Phantom, until the real Phantom pulls up next to you."

Yo! I push a 300. It's Pimpin' Pimpin'

Advertisement
1. FSU has literally zero chance at KT. I don't care what their writers think, he's not leaving SoCal

2. FSU is not turning down a top-75 player at a premium position from South Florida.

Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to believe those made up Nole lies?
Similar to Uncle Luke saying Golden didn't offer Cook until after he committed to FSU. You have to be credulous to believe that.

Advertisement
South Fla has far better prime *** than any of these crap college towns and if you have game, you have your pick of the litter here. However, in these **** towns even the 3rd stringers and walk on’s are treated like Gawds, can go anywhere, have run of the town in addition to the abundance of second rate *** they get. In some of them you can literally get away with murder.

Our stud players are Kings on campus, but when they head out on the town, they are just another dude. Most guys can’t even get into clubs on Sobe because it’s 21 and over. It’s why when you see a recruit be an attention wh*re and drama queen about the process, it’s highly unlikely they will be coming here.

It may seem like a detriment but I think this is a positive for us. We are getting ballers who are focused on greatness, getting to the next level, making Pro Bowls and eventually having a shot at HOF. It weeds out these other cats, whose pinnacle of their career will be the 3 to 4 years every yahoo in a **** town knows who they are. Our NFL record speaks for itself.
I've always thought this. Go to Miami to be a professional. Go to FSU to party.

Advertisement
I dont get why people cant see that...he does act and talk like golden but he recruits at an alelite level...ni99@ aint stumble upon the job for nothing fsu did there homework and hired a guy to attack sfla.
The best thing he did was keep Odell Haggins he’s the real beast recruiter for these dline guys

Taggart is a beast on that trail and if you can’t see it you’re fooling yourself. But over the years, we’ve been the kings of early starts when it comes to rankings, then plummeting when those on the field results are seen(or not seen I should say). Of course there are instances where a coach could go 8-5 and pull in a top 5 class, but I just don’t see it happening in this state especially at the moment when we’re clearly on the rise and other schools such as Clemson or bama plucking who they want here and there. You heard it here first, they will have a top 10-12 class simply cause it’s fsu, but our class will be better and we will win these head to head battles because we’re going to be right back in Charlotte playing Clemson with another shot at a playoff. These front running *** kids won’t ignore that, we’ve been on the other side of this too often.

FSU always recruits well. According to the recruiting "experts," they are almost always ahead of us for the last 30+ years. We just got to get ours and not worry about who they are getting. Do a good job identifying talent and land a good % of your targets should be the goal.

Advertisement
Back