KP and Partridge out

Advertisement
Don 't know man , after the crap Ala/Satan pulling Kool from us, anything less than Belicheck would be a downer...

dono.jpg

Advertisement
Newberg confirmed he’s staying. Why? Who knows.

If Patrick has expressed interest in coming home but has never been called when the job was open, why would he put himself out there on the line when NCState just committed to him after he bounced around to North Texas and Texas Tech for a few miserable years?

His name comes up on here and other sites from fans who remember him and like him but i have yet to see any evidence that Richt or former coaches have ever reached out to him. If that is the case once again, i can easily see why he isn't a candidate and is staying.

Newberg and KP are very close. I think he was just informing our 247 people if KP’s decision but I don’t think this is quite over yet.

Advertisement
Newberg and KP are very close. I think he was just informing our 247 people if KP’s decision but I don’t think this is quite over yet.
I posted the KP deal on this board Monday, he is not coming to UM, period.

Are you going to repeat this stuff 100 times more in all the threads of the forum or you’re planning to add new insider info? I’m just curious

He's been spouting off all week like he's happy and proud. Typical BS we see during signing time . 50% chance of being right or wrong. If he was wrong could have said "oh something must have changed" but so far he's right so it's " I told you so"

Won't reveal the "source" which is also typical around here

Advertisement
Before throwing Kul under the bus it's possible that Kul did us a favor by waiting until after NSD. The bad thing is that we are late to the dance in finding a replacement. Richt has stature however which is important plus we have an attractive stable of DL players making it a good gig.

He's been spouting off all week like he's happy and proud. Typical BS we see during signing time . 50% chance of being right or wrong. If he was wrong could have said "oh something must have changed" but so far he's right so it's " I told you so"

Won't reveal the "source" which is also typical around here
Sounds like he had some pretty good info here. These "fans" drag dudes through the mud but at the same time don't post anything significant or insightful. He was scooped on this and that's that.

Sounds like he had some pretty good info here. These "fans" drag dudes through the mud but at the same time don't post anything significant or insightful. He was scooped on this and that's that.

Scooped on What? Made a 50/50 guess that's all.

Advertisement
Also I'm surprised Partridge didn't interview if that AI report is correct. CP seemed like a good hire and an attainable candidate imho

Are you going to repeat this stuff 100 times more in all the threads of the forum or you’re planning to add new insider info? I’m just curious

He's trying to be the next Dan Sileo Jr, who knew that Surtain was a 100% Cane lock. First ballot troll HOF. This 330Cane is a pale imitation. Playing the odds (KP ain't coming) and acting like he has secret squirrel clearance into the Canes hiring process.

Scooped on What? Made a 50/50 guess that's all.
Those posts don't sound like guesses to me. i know ya'll fell for DSJ AH4 line, but give credit where credit is do. There was a lot of KP smoke on this site all week and 330 was on point saying it ain't happening

He's trying to be the next Dan Sileo Jr, who knew that Surtain was a 100% Cane lock. First ballot troll HOF. This 330Cane is a pale imitation. Playing the odds (KP ain't coming) and acting like he has secret squirrel clearance into the Canes hiring process.

People like you are the reason there's a lack of good info on this board. Why come with something if you're gonna get dragged through the mud either way??

Advertisement
Back