Kosi

TC@ne

3rd party advocate. Anti-mope & anti-slurper.
Not by any means saying I have info supporting this, but wouldn’t be shocked if he grad transferred after this year.

Jarren will be firmly entrenched as the starter and it will potentially be Kosi’s last year to play depending on his academic progress.

I love Kosi and the way he’s handled himself this year has proven all his doubters wrong. I think he’s earned himself the opportunity to be a starting quarterback somewhere. It’d be nothing but love, and just making a business decision for himself.

Advertisement
Kosi is a Cane through and through. He didn't sulk when he wasn't named the starter and was more than ready to play when his number was called. He's no quitter. No matter what he does, I am good with Perry and wish him the best, but, for some reason, I think he stays.

Advertisement
Don't disagree. He should look at FAMU. They are losing a four year starter at QB and have a nice up and coming team with a good young coach.

He could stay in state, be a shoe in for the job and put up some very good numbers.

Advertisement
He can play in the P5, definitely G5. Why would he go to FAMU?

He'd have to compete against hand picked and recruited QBs at any P5 school and hasn't shown the consistency to do that. He only has a two or one year window to get meaningful playing time. Honestly, aside from GT would Kosi be starting against any P5 team we've played this season? Maybe, but it's not guaranteed.

FAMU is 9-1, is losing a four year starter and he'd walk into a starting job where he would tear it up.

Just a thought.

I agree, Kosi is a team guy n my book! I think Kosi and Tate are both gone
We all figured that the winner stays and the other guys walk. At least we now have a situation where we have a semi full QB room to absorb a blow. Matocha, TVD coming in. This is how it should look. The older guy has the reigns and the younger guy watches and learns. We had such a terrible situation with QB recruiting and hopefully we have righted the ship over 2019.
Let Kosi move on if he can. He has earned it! He has behaved great in the face of being told that he is not the guy. We just need our next back up to get more game time experience in case his number is called.

Advertisement
Kosi to famu? 4 star qb that started at miami should go to famu and never be on tv again lol 6 touchdown jarren beats him out and now he's at famu? Lol what? Kosi need to get some burn in this new offense. Lol famu u wild

Advertisement
First things first, I'm a strong Kosi fan. Even moreso this year considering how much he's matured. He has become a leader and big brother to Jarren. Wherever he lands I'll be rooting hard for him.

Second, UCF would be a good landing spot for Kosi if he doesn't want to leave Florida. He'll kill it in their offense.

UCF is starting a true freshman who's playing really well.

Kosi to famu? 4 star qb that started at miami should go to famu and never be on tv again lol 6 touchdown jarren beats him out and now he's at famu? Lol what? Kosi need to get some burn in this new offense. Lol famu u wild

He has to pick a school, transfer, learn the play book, battle an incumbent, compete against the incoming QB recruit(s) hand picked by the coach, then play better than all of them to win the starting job.

All in a few months.

You make it sound so simple. But it's not. It's not a talent thing, time is just not on his side.

As a proud FAMU alum and while it would give a nice shot to the arm for the program, he can do a lot better then FAMU. Lol. I’m sure there is a P5 program out there that could use a nice stop gap QB like Kosi. He’s no scrub. Just not a good fit for what we do. There are a lot of spread teams out there. **** im sure Lane would take him over at FAU.

Advertisement
Back