Kosi

He has to pick a school, transfer, learn the play book, battle an incumbent, compete against the incoming QB recruit(s) hand picked by the coach, then play better than all of them to win the starting job.

All in one year.

You make it sound so simple. But it's not. Time is not on his side.

Lol. Man where have you been? This happens all the time. This isn’t the 90s anymore. QBs are transferring for one year gigs all the time nowadays. And these spread offense playbooks are not hard to learn at all. He will be fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As a proud FAMU alum and while it would give a nice shot to the arm for the program, he can do a lot better then FAMU. Lol. I’m sure there is a P5 program out there that could use a nice stop gap QB like Kosi. He’s no scrub. Just not a good fit for what we do. There are a lot of spread teams out there. **** im sure Lane would take him over at FAU.
As another proud FAMU Alum I agree.

He has to pick a school, transfer, learn the play book, battle an incumbent, compete against the incoming QB recruit(s) hand picked by the coach, then play better than all of them to win the starting job.

All in a few months.

You make it sound so simple. But it's not. It's not a talent thing. Time is not on his side.
You make it sound so hard. He comes in with starter experience, learned 2 different offenses here at miami. Highly rated recruit. Kosi could start usf fiu fau Gt fsu USCe and probably 20 more schools. Famu would be career suicide for him.

We all figured that the winner stays and the other guys walk. At least we now have a situation where we have a semi full QB room to absorb a blow. Matocha, TVD coming in. This is how it should look. The older guy has the reigns and the younger guy watches and learns. We had such a terrible situation with QB recruiting and hopefully we have righted the ship over 2019.
Let Kosi move on if he can. He has earned it! He has behaved great in the face of being told that he is not the guy. We just need our next back up to get more game time experience in case his number is called.
Exactly, it will look like our glory years, QB's started their jr and sr years

not drinking cool aid yet on diaz and JW.
you all are so fickle.
a few wins and this guy is a Heisman candidate.
3 weeks ago we were ready to fly the banner.
Kosi ain't going nowhere.

Advertisement
Don't disagree. He should look at FAMU. They are losing a four year starter at QB and have a nice up and coming team with a good young coach.

He could stay in state, be a shoe in for the job and put up some very good numbers.
He's umm... A little better than that dude.

He's umm... A little better than that dude.

I know he is. Just really like the kid and would hate his career to end up like Martell's, get beat out as the limited eligibility is expiring.

Want to see him on the field and excelling where the odds are stacked in his favor.

Advertisement
I know he is. Just really like the kid and would hate his career to end up like Martell's, get beat out as the limited eligibility is expiring.

Want to see him on the field and excelling where the odds are stacked in his favor.
But FAMU? There are a bunch of P5 schools he could start for.

If his goal is to play football, and he's content with not making the NFL, then he might as well not even transfer. If his goal is to show that he's capable of playing in the NFL, downgrading his overall competition (being handed a job AND playing against subpar teams) will not help.

not drinking cool aid yet on diaz and JW.
you all are so fickle.
a few wins and this guy is a Heisman candidate.
3 weeks ago we were ready to fly the banner.
Kosi ain't going nowhere.

You should. It’s the only hope we’ve got.

I’ve never been a fan of Perry, the quarterback, but admired how he carried himself this season.

That said, hopefully he transfers to FSU and helps us extend our win streak against those inbreds.

Advertisement
If his goal is to play football, and he's content with not making the NFL, then he might as well not even transfer. If his goal is to show that he's capable of playing in the NFL, downgrading his overall competition (being handed a job AND playing against subpar teams) will not help.

Do you think he can be an NFL QB? I certainly don't.

IF he goes, want him to find a home where he can show what he can do. I follow FAMU football and thought it made good sense. Doesn't have to be there.

Kosi would be starting at several schools in the ACC. I think he should really consider Louisville, Virginia, and VT.

All in a few months.

You make it sound so simple. But it's not. It's not a talent thing, time is just not on his side.
I’m a rattler so I would to see that happen. I know he can do better than FAMU but it would be nice.

Advertisement
Back