Kosi Starting vs UVA

Turned the ball over 4 straight times to start the game and still ended with 563 yards, which was the most against an FBS team since Toledo in 2017 and the most against a P5 team since Duke in 2016.

Those stats would hold more water if Perry led all those yards.

Advertisement
Do you know for a fact he didn't said anything?
Also, JW interceptions were not due to bad throws, but bad decisions.

Jw didn't spot sh*t, but field position, the defense gave up 21 points to VaTech
Do you think the coaching staff would knowingly start a quaterback with a hurt throwing shoulder?

Advertisement
Do you think the coaching staff would knowingly start a quaterback with a hurt throwing shoulder?
I don't know, the same way you don't know what happened between him and the staff, so why blast JW?
I can absolutely see a coaching staff that is leaking confidence trying to see if QB1 can go on gameday

I don't know, the same way you don't know what happened between him and the staff, so why blast JW?
I can absolutely see a coaching staff that is leaking confidence trying to see if QB1 can go on gameday
Not blasting Jarren at all but players try to play through injury all the time but a qurterback can not be effective with a hurt throwing shoulder. Jarren didn't get hurt in the Va.Tech game it happened against Central Michigan. On the flip side the coaches should have noticed a hiccup in his throwing motion in practice last week and started Perry Saturday!

Advertisement
Let’s not turn this into a bashing Jarren thread. Let’s get behind Perry and get this W

I liked His interview he gave today and hope he does very well

I'm gaining a **** of lot of respect for this young man. He's handle himself this year in a very mature manner considering the issues he's had to deal with. I wish him great success Friday night and going forward.

Absolutely yes! According to a former Hurricane player, with time spent in the NFL, JW has been playing with a BUM THROWING shoulder since the Florida game. And JW compounded the muscle tear against C.Mich.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well his first start being against such a good UVA team will be tough and the Miami defense playing like a D2 team it will be a challenge just to keep it close.

Advertisement
Kosi needs to stay off that spaceship this week. He also needs to NOT take the chances of just chucking the ball into triple coverage. He has a great arm and makes some great plays but he also makes big mistakes. I rewatched the taped game last night and after doing that, I realized how many close calls he had. You don't get the full effect from the opposite end of the stadium. I get why Manny used the words "uneven"..

JW, also, had a lot of " close calls " in previous games, too.

I'm gaining a **** of lot of respect for this young man. He's handle himself this year in a very mature manner considering the issues he's had to deal with. I wish him great success Friday night and going forward.

You're a RARE specimen of a human. Because A LOT of Cane fans are hoping that Perry has a CRAPPY game on Friday night! No ifs, buts or get the FREAK' outta here, troll.

Advertisement
You're a RARE specimen of a human. Because A LOT of Cane fans are hoping that Perry has a CRAPPY game on Friday night! No ifs, buts or get the FREAK' outta here, troll.
Not sure how to take that comment. I'm NOT a troll by any stretch. My history says otherwise and I have no doubt there are several that would back me up.

I'm going to wish success for ALL our players. My only agenda is for our team to get W's.

Advertisement
Back