Kosi Hive

Advertisement
And I want you to meet Sapp and tell him how Luke is a racist pos, deal?
Tell Sapp to come my way in the Westside. I will call Luke a Florida State fan to his face. I don't know how effective calling a black man a racist would be. He would probably shrug his shoulders lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao Manny wants to win he doesn't care whos at QB.....Enos really likes Jarren so its gonna be a tough battle the off season will determine whether its JW or 5....18 is a looooongshot

Every coach wants to win but if it's close he will go with the guy he recruited. Coaches want to win with their guys. When Miami fans talk about the 2001 title what name always comes up? Butch Davis bc that was his guys that won the title.

Every coach wants to win but if it's close he will go with the guy he recruited. Coaches want to win with their guys. When Miami fans talk about the 2001 title what name always comes up? Butch Davis bc that was his guys that won the title.
Not going to win with a 5'10 qb that cant throw an out pattern

Not going to win with a 5'10 qb that cant throw an out pattern

This is 2019 not 2001. Height is not a concern anymore. A 5'10" QB is about to go first overall in the NFL. A 6 foot QB went first overall last year.

ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif

Advertisement
Respect to them. But they old news. The hottest one coming up was 69s clown ***. All he did was scream and snitch. China Mac is that dude.

That is what I am saying. People are bringing up Luke and Trick who were never beens, but then claim the NY rappers are old news.

Besides that Shmurda was the hottest to come out of NYC before he got locked up and he and his whole team never folded. A boogie is also huge right now. All over the radio and had the number one album on the billboard charts a few months ago. ASAP ROckys last 3 albums have all been in the billboard top 5.

I fvck with China Mac, but everyone on here is going to be saying "hes a nobody", but if you talking about underground rappers we got tons of real Gs that put in work in the streets and are also rappers.

U been a white supremacist, but I guess you would forget the things you’ve posted over the years when you are in the business of false narrative creation. That’s what a truly insane person does. Admittedly stalking me from two sites like you just did above is what crazy is. And why haven’t I been “permabanned” here after 4 years and 1,600 posts if I’m who your latest narrative says I am??? Something ain’t adding up 🤷🏾‍♂️

And you’re a closet white supremacist because u ONLY deem black people and especially men to be racist. Despite numerous threads with implicit and explicit racial overtones and aggression from white posters, you don’t say a **** thing 🤫. But whenever Luke is mentioned u dive in and it becomes your personal showdown to challenge institutional racism in America. The new narrative that your behaviors and post history reflects is that Luke is the face of racism in America for his harsh advocacy of black representation and dollars going back to the hoods that have been historically underrepresented and exploited for centuries.

According to your post history, apparently racism in America began and ends with Luther Campbell.
man that's pretty complex stuff. i will just say as to luke the truth of it is i can't stand him because he has publicly bashed and thrown shade on the program i love. plus i have observed on more than one occasion him attempting to either overtly claim or imply decisions should be made on the basis of race. its a two way street. i am white and i don't think white people should be chosen for things because they are white. i also do not believe black people should be chosen for things because they are black. i don't know if that makes luke a racist nor am i interested in labeling him. i just don't like what he does as it relates to the U.

Advertisement
That's a F-ing terrible analogy...

Actually it's a fair analogy. Coaches want to win with their players, period. If the QB competition is close they are going to go with the QB that they themselves recruited to come to Miami.

Look at how many times Manny has said he needs a QB that carries themselves like a QB. Both Kosi and Jarren have character concerns. That's why Manny has said the competition will be won over the summer. Character is built based on what u do when no one is looking.

Advertisement
Back