Kosi Hive

Advertisement
So we know who the hateful losers on this site are that talk down Miami players, try to throw them under bus, all to prop up their washed up street hustling scumbag hero Uncle Puke.

They are

@Hargre22
@CaneSince4Ever
@HarrietTubmanCane (head cheerleader)

These are not Miami fans, but scumbag Uncle Puke fans who will shlt on the program and the players in a nanosecond to protect their illiterate hero, Uncle Puke.

Don’t believe me? Read the posts above this one.

So we know who the hateful losers on this site are that talk down Miami players, try to throw them under bus, all to prop up their washed up street hustling scumbag hero Uncle Puke.

They are

@Hargre22
@CaneSince4Ever

These are not Miami fans, but scumbag Uncle Puke fans who will shlt on the program and the players in a nanosecond to protect their illiterate hero, Uncle Puke.

Your heroes like Vilma are the ones that got us put on probation, not Luke, big sissy! Lol

Your heroes like Vilma are the ones that got us put on probation, not Luke, big sissy! Lol

Sit down and cool off before you have a heart attack. pops.

Advertisement
Racism

They are

@Hargre22
@CaneSince4Ever

Who are you writing to? Are you attempting to rally all of the same posters that you try to belittle, bully, check, emasculate, and discredit to ride for you??? Stand by your work. You’ve worked tirelessly to be loathed here. Now some posters come who won’t back down and ever since you’ve been getting stomped out, and no, no one will jump in. People love to see you get put back into your lowly place.

Why? Because you garner zero respect. U are a narcissistic white supremacist loser false narrative creating magician (see your post above). Pick all these fights and then run to the mods for reprieve when you get routinely manhandled.

Advertisement
U are a narcissistic white supremacist

LOL.

Now I’m a white supremacist.

Because I don’t like Uncle Puke.

People like you have serious mental issues. Calling posters ***** and white supremacists because they disagree with scum like Puke.

You’re literally out of your mind.

This is why you eventually get permabanned from every site you’ve ever posted on.

U been a white supremacist, but I guess you would forget the things you’ve posted over the years when you are in the business of false narrative creation. That’s what a truly insane person does. Admittedly stalking me from two sites like you just did above is what crazy is. And why haven’t I been “permabanned” here after 4 years and 1,600 posts if I’m who your latest narrative says I am??? Something ain’t adding up 🤷🏾‍♂️

And you’re a closet white supremacist because u ONLY deem black people and especially men to be racist. Despite numerous threads with implicit and explicit racial overtones and aggression from white posters, you don’t say a **** thing 🤫. But whenever Luke is mentioned u dive in and it becomes your personal showdown to challenge institutional racism in America. The new narrative that your behaviors and post history reflects is that Luke is the face of racism in America for his harsh advocacy of black representation and dollars going back to the hoods that have been historically underrepresented and exploited for centuries.

According to your post history, apparently racism in America began and ends with Luther Campbell.

Advertisement
U been a white supremacist,

You are truly insane.

Calling a poster a white supremacist because they don’t bow down to Uncle Puke is insane.

I don’t even need to defend myself because anybody that’s read my posts knows I call out racism, when I see it.

You are the racist, and you constantly try to stir racial division and hate on this site like you’ve done on many others.

You are the worst kind of opportunistic racist, when someone disagrees with you, your go to tactic is to yell racism, in each case diminishing the real racism that exists.

You are sorry and pathetic. It’s really sad, you must be so miserable, to be reduced to a pathetic racial troll, trying to cause racial tensions and hatred on what’s supposed to be a fan site..

Racism
That’s exactly what bullies and white supremacists say when they meet unexpected (due to their delusion and privilege) resistance.

“You are crazy”. Interpretation: you must be crazy to challenge me. Not used to being met with equal or greater force. Your lies don’t rule the day and things aren’t how you describe just because you say so. I explained clearly why and how you are a closet white supremacist and it wasn’t just because I say so.

I “constantly” cause racial division but have NEVER ONCE in 4 years even started a single thread, rarely post and only have 1,600 posts in 4 years. Again, your false narrative falls short if and when challenged.

U just say stuff and thru your narcissistic bully psychosis expect it to be accepted as truth.

I’m “crazy” for not accepting this.

How do I benefit from challenging racism when it rears it’s head on a sports blog? The only opportunity I’m taking advantage of is possibly being banned for doing so. So again, what u claim doesn’t add up.

So you are implying that you know better what “real racism” is than I do. This proves my point. And I’ll go even further since you are the expert despite being white: name 3 examples of racism in America?

Since I “constantly cause racial tension” please bump or repost any post or thread where I proactively initiated a racial topic or initiated racial tensions.

I’ll wait...should be very easy to find.

Last edited:
Advertisement
U all see Footballville say he thinks Enos likes Tate? If this QB competition is even close then Tate will get the nod. That's Enos and Diaz hand picked guy. Kosi and Jarren or not.

If you want to talk rappers that are old than we have Jay Z, Nas, Jadakiss, Styles P, Fab, Camron, Uncle Murda, I could go on for hours.
Respect to them. But they old news. The hottest one coming up was 69s clown ***. All he did was scream and snitch. China Mac is that dude.

That’s exactly what bullies and white supremacists say when they meet unexpected (due to their delusion and privilege) resistance.

“You are crazy”. Interpretation: you must be crazy to challenge me. Not used to being met with equal or greater force. Your lies don’t rule the day and things aren’t how you describe just because you say so. I explained clearly why and how you are a closet white supremacist and it wasn’t just because I say so.

I “constantly” cause racial division but have NEVER ONCE in 4 years even started a single thread, rarely post and only have 1,600 posts in 4 years. Again, your false narrative falls short if and when challenged.

U just say stuff and thru your narcissistic bully psychosis expect it to be accepted as truth.

I’m “crazy” for not accepting this.

How do I benefit from challenging racism when it rears it’s head on a sports blog? The only opportunity I’m taking advantage of is possibly being banned for doing so. So again, what u claim doesn’t add up.

So you are implying that you know better what “real racism” is than I do. This proves my point. And I’ll go even further since you are the expert despite being white: name 3 examples of racism in America?

Since I “constantly cause racial tension” please bump or repost any post or thread where I proactively initiated a racial topic or initiated racial tensions.

I’ll wait...should be very easy to find.

Advertisement
Back