Kosi Hive

Advertisement
F

F Luke. the dude wants to make everything about color. if UM hires a white Head coach - Luke blasts us and says we should have hired a Black Head Coach. If UM hires a white assistant - Luke says UM should have hired a black assistant. If UM starts a white QB - Luke says UM should have started the black QB. All he does is create division along racial lines.
And he ain't been wrong yet, which is why yall mad.

Advertisement
I’ll never knock a college athlete for enjoying a free party. I’ll knock Luke for being a backstabbing snitch running to the media saying he has dirt that could end the program if we didn’t start his favorite QB
And Luke threatening to go to the ncaa over 20 years ago is the reason why we still sukk today? Do you realize that there are waayyyyy more Luke bashing threads than Shapiro bashing threads despite the fact that Shapiro DID INDEED go to the ncaa and get us put on probation? All Luke do is spit the truth, but don't take my word for it. Check the results. And remember when Richt invited Luke to practices ? Like I said, the only people that got a problem with Luke are the people THAT DON'T MATTER! lol

And Luke threatening to go to the ncaa over 20 years ago is the reason why we still sukk today? Do you realize that there are waayyyyy more Luke bashing threads than Shapiro bashing threads despite the fact that Shapiro DID INDEED go to the ncaa and get us put on probation? All Luke do is spit the truth, but don't take my word for it. Check the results. And remember when Richt invited Luke to practices ? Like I said, the only people that got a problem with Luke are the people THAT DON'T MATTER! lol

That's because Nevin has shut his mouth while Luke keeps talking. Luke didn't learn not to talk with a mouthful apparently because he doesn't even remember to take Brewster's balls out his mouth before his rants. You're such a self hating "fan" you have to defend somebody that hasn't been cool for 35 years

College gameday invited Luke because only the BLOG **** got a problem with Luke. Luke help put UM on the map! Go back and watch the The U documentary.

luke jumped on the train after it was already rolling. 2 live crew wasn't even a group until after the first natty. if you think that billy corben produced a factually accurate documentary on the school, i have a bridge to sell you.

UNTIL WE WIN 10 OR MORE GAMES IN A SEASON YALL ***** STILL GONE BE BLAMING SHANNON AND LUKE FOR ALL OF UM’S PROBLEMS. Meanwhile Dabo, Kirby and Saban are gonna continue to come down to Florida and gobble up everyone and anyone they want while yall talking **** about Luke .

we won 10 games like 2 years ago. also, i was unaware that message board talk about a race-baiting has-been is the reason why we're losing recruits.

Last edited:
Advertisement
luke jumped on the train after it was already rolling. 2 live crew wasn't even a group until after the first natty. if you think that billy corben produced a factually accurate documentary on the school, i have a bridge to sell you.

we won 10 games like 2 years ago. also, i was unaware that message board talk about a race-baiting has-been is the reason why we're losing recruits.
That's my point. We win everything is fine. When we sukk, blame Luke's tweets.

Vilma almost got UM fokked up hanging with Shapiro didn't he? Shapiro said he gave money to VILMA, not Luke, punk!

Dude, NOBODY gave a **** about UM back then , because NOBODY gave a **** about college football PERIOD! LUKE and the 2 LIVE CREW got things poppin and you know it! They won the title against Nebraska and no one knew or cared who the **** we were. Wasn't until 2 Live started promoting the UM brand and DADE is when people started taking notice. But my question to EVERYBODY is what does Luke have to do with us sukkin ALL THESE YEARS?

Advertisement
That's because Nevin has shut his mouth while Luke keeps talking. Luke didn't learn not to talk with a mouthful apparently because he doesn't even remember to take Brewster's balls out his mouth before his rants. You're such a self hating "fan" you have to defend somebody that hasn't been cool for 35 years
How is Luke's talking hurting the program?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back