Kosi Hive

Advertisement
You are talking about Luke who was relevant for like 1 year while he was fighting a case against the courts, but as soon as everyone else started talking about *** in their songs he became irrelevant.

The "dinosaurs" i talked about are richer and more famous that Trick or Luke ever will be and we got dozens of them. Instead of 2 like you.

Then we talk current, A boogie, Nicki, Cardi B, Dave east, are all currently doing numbers.
Selling ring tones

Advertisement
LMAO you bring up a random citizen that snitched? The guy wasn't even a real blood. Everyone knows NYC is the crime capital. Richer and more powerful gangs than any other city. Were even sending dudes down to the capital. Meanwhile in Miami you got guys riding around with Hi Point 9 MM shooting at legs. lmao.

Explain this.

0721081rickross2a.jpg
I mean are you really bragging about having a worse crime problem?

Advertisement
I'm not using anybody as an excuse. I have been saying for the longest time Kosi was my favorite QB, but I'll root for anyone that ****es of luke. Since Luke is a racist POS you already know he would be ****ed if Tate wins out.

He should have called out Shannon and Taggarts worthless *** too. Both were just as bad or worse than Golden.

Hes been racist since he first been in the game. Trash rapper too. Hes just mad no one listens to him or even knows about him now. All the rest of the 80s rappers are considered OGs in the game. No one knows who the fvck luke is.

With all due respect, why do you guys still worry so much about Luke? You can't get any more irrelevant now days, his words have no weight.

Advertisement
I don't give af about Luke. I didn't even bring it up. I agree the guy has been irrelevant since 89.
You still talking about rap whereas I applaud the brother for getting inner city kids into college. There's no way in **** you're a black man from Harlem talking STOOPID the way you do! Stop Cooning or pretending to be black so you can dog minorities and won't get accused of being a racist, OJ...

Advertisement
Having richer gangsters does not mean having a worse crime problem. LMAO. I would rather have some big time dealers pulling in hundreds of millions as opposed to the guys in Miami firing 15 shots and 14 of them hitting bystanders and buildings lmao.
"yes"

edit- lmao you are the same dumbass that think gangs do good for the neighborhoods terrorize and exploit. I completely forgot how big of a complete moron you are.

If his words have no weight then why yall can't stop talking about him and stop complaining that he's steering kids away from UM?

Puke blackmails the school threatening to snitch to the NCAA and you’re still here defending the original Nevin. Beaten wife syndrome is all over you.

Attachments

• 0662D791-D9C6-4121-9A6E-068C16631F77.jpeg
    0662D791-D9C6-4121-9A6E-068C16631F77.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 4
With all due respect, why do you guys still worry so much about Luke? You can't get any more irrelevant now days, his words have no weight.

He’s totally irrelevant. But, he will start up shlt if something doesn’t go his way with the hurricanes.

So while I don’t care about his uneducated opinion right now, every once in a while he needs to be put in check, because he starts with an agenda, and pretty soon he’ll get some people riled up, and then get media coverage which hurts us.

Trust me it’s happened before. Somebody has to speak truth to that washed up a piece of shlt.

Our local media, people like Manny Navarro, won’t ask him the hard questions. They won’t question him at all. And there are tons of people throughout the rest of the nation that still think he represents Miami. That’s just the sad fact. Less than two years ago when Notre Dame was down here, guess who college game day had on the panel representing Miami?

Advertisement
Back