Kosi Hive

Sad to say but,

1547403110109.gif

Advertisement
Anyone that enters the Kosi Hive should be advised to be up to date on their immunizations, wrap their entire body in latex and make sure they have no drug tests on the horizon for at least 180 days. IQ's above 60 are not permitted and any real affinity for completion rates above 50% may also disqualify your membership.

A QB, for lack of a better analogy, must take the bull by the balls, and lead like a motherfūcker.

Do you get the impression that Kosi will ever do that?

Does anyone here think he has the hunger and the drive to bethe best?

He’s had two years to show he really wants it. What has he shown?

His apologists here will say his coaches sucked they should have forced him to be better. His coaches DID fail, but his personal failure isn’t because of their shltty coaching, but because he just didn’t want to do what’s necessary to be the man.

Newsflash for those of you that have no experience leading men. You can’t motivate the inherently unmotivated for any substantial period of time. For a short period, yes. People don’t miraculously become motivated long term because of others. You can’t teach having the inner drive to work hard.

Give him equal footing to win the job.

But I have seen nothing that indicates to me that he’s full of the **** and vinegar needed to be the best.

The issue with N'Kosi is that he just doesn't seem to have the maturity to be a major D-1 QB. No doubt all QB's party, have fun, etc, but you don't see guys like Tua, Trevor Lawrence, Haskins, or even Francois, Dungey, or any other half decent ACC QB's making the same types of mind-boggling social media decisions. Manny could definitley straight him out and squeeze every last bit of talent out of him, but we've probably got to err on the side of skepticism right now.

I will say that N'Kosi was put into the worst possible situations this year. Richt's playcalling never got him into a rhythm, and Richt put him in a lot of do or die situations. Also, Jon Richt was his QB coach, and we can't doubt the negative effect he had on Kosi. With Jon Richt, N'Kosi has basically been getting high school level coaching since day 1 on campus. Enos could come in and turn him into a stud, as he's done with multiple QB's throughout his career. First though, he's got to mature a lot.

He didn't have it at the time but can have it in the future plenty of cases where the light went on for a few people. Willis is an example

Advertisement
I’ve no issues with Perry staying but he has to compete and earn a role like everyone else. If Hurts comes he has an advantage, and the backup roles are there for the taking. The #2 backup should get plenty of PT behind Hurts and the leader heading into 2020.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
TNM will take a major hit.
That's a horrible way to look at this. Not knocking you for doing so but you gotta realize in his case he has NEVER had actual coaching. Hes what he is because hes been more talented athletically by far than that trash he faced in highschool. At the same point hes what he is in college because he found out the hard way that's nowhere near the case in college. He had John richt & no one else to help guide him through this adjustment. Can we as a fanbase really expect much better than what we got? That's not at all saying hes good and is now what we need. It's just saying he just like all others deserves a chance with real coaching & a real offense. Well see what he is soon enough.

#'s dont lie King Kosi QB1

Although I’ve been down on Kosi since last year, and explained why, here’s also what I said on Jan 13th in response to your thread: “Give him equal footing to win the job

And so far, he’s gotten just that. Equal footing with the other 2 QBs, as he should have gotten, based on Manny’s clean slate philosophy.

But DO NOT get ahead of yourself. There is no QB1. Don’t kid yourself. Not after 7 SPRING practises and one glorified 11 on 11 scrimmage while in the process of a brand new offense installation.

When spring practise is over in a couple of weeks and after a couple of more scrimmages, there are still going to be three quarterbacks in the thick of it.

This Floriduh starter QB job will be won by the QB that works the hardest between the end of spring practise and implements and performs most effectively during summer and fall practises. I’m not expecting to know who that person is going to be until sometime in early August or even mid August.

They are all three in it. They are all three in the thick of it. Nobody is out of it, and nobody is really ahead.

If Kosi is the guy September 24, I will cheer for him as hard as I would for any of the other QBs

That's a horrible way to look at this. Not knocking you for doing so but you gotta realize in his case he has NEVER had actual coaching. Hes what he is because hes been more talented athletically by far than that trash he faced in highschool. At the same point hes what he is in college because he found out the hard way that's nowhere near the case in college. He had John richt & no one else to help guide him through this adjustment. Can we as a fanbase really expect much better than what we got? That's not at all saying hes good and is now what we need. It's just saying he just like all others deserves a chance with real coaching & a real offense. Well see what he is soon enough.
Exactly. I've realize the fan base just don't f**k with N'kosi. In my opinion, the most interesting thing about this qb battle is seeing how Kosi and Jarren really develop under legit coaching. It's clear these dude learned from there mistake. So the fan base should chill out and enjoy the process.

Advertisement
Back