Kosi Hive

.animated_1547392018830.gif

Advertisement
After reading Lance’s breakdown of Enos’s offense, I cannot imagine Perry having the mental maturity needed to run it. I would love to be wrong about that because I was a huge Perry fan but the kid has shown himself to be a huge knucklehead. I still think the talent is there but he needs to dedicate himself to the mental aspect of the game.

Perry needs to go. I dont want him around the program. And this is the first time I’ve ever said this about a Miami player

But you're OK with Bubba Bolden who got suspended from USC for 2 years???...LOL, and then y'all wonder why the top dawgs from SoFla don't want to go to UM. With friends like y'all, who needs enemies!!!...LOL.

He's already at Last Chance U, Bubba Bolden got suspended from USC for 2 years.

perrys biggest issue is his maturity and game prep. he admitted that he doesn't do what he needs to in the film room before games and he obviously has his own issues off the field. the saving grace for him is that he doesnt have kevin olsen legal issues while at uM

Advertisement
But you're OK with Bubba Bolden who got suspended from USC for 2 years???...LOL, and then y'all wonder why the top dawgs from SoFla don't want to go to UM. With friends like y'all, who needs enemies!!!...LOL.
Bad analogy between those to. Different positions, different histories, different personalities, different flaws. A great athlete who makes mistakes can play DB. Bad decisionmaking by a QB will kill you.

Advertisement
This summer & fall is gonna seperate the men from the boys. Manny is going to bring in as much talent as possible & it’s going to be a battle for PT & every spot. I’m loving this so far.

Didn't kill OU:

You’re flailing. A bad decision here or there doesn’t mean it translates to the practice field or live action, or that someone cant be a good QB. If you think that is the issue with Kosi, you must not have been paying attention.

Advertisement

🤣😂🤣😂 Facts... Last time I checked dude was still on team U.. it's hilarious how different these boards sound compared to 3 or 4 months ago.. Went from put Perry the good in to now oh don't put that stupid boi in there... No thank you.. f***** morons I swear.. Man still got 4 star talent... Just need to grasp the mental aspect of the game much better.. And as of now the other potential QBs transfers are ahead of him in that department, but that doesn't mean Enos coaching won't spark a flame in one of these young men currently on campus.

Advertisement
You’re flailing. A bad decision here or there doesn’t mean it translates to the practice field or live action, or that someone cant be a good QB. If you think that is the issue with Kosi, you must not have been paying attention.

Y'all will find any excuse to fit the agenda. Y'all hater Richt Jr as a coach but he coached Perry maybe that's why he had issues.

The issue with N'Kosi is that he just doesn't seem to have the maturity to be a major D-1 QB. No doubt all QB's party, have fun, etc, but you don't see guys like Tua, Trevor Lawrence, Haskins, or even Francois, Dungey, or any other half decent ACC QB's making the same types of mind-boggling social media decisions. Manny could definitley straight him out and squeeze every last bit of talent out of him, but we've probably got to err on the side of skepticism right now.

I will say that N'Kosi was put into the worst possible situations this year. Richt's playcalling never got him into a rhythm, and Richt put him in a lot of do or die situations. Also, Jon Richt was his QB coach, and we can't doubt the negative effect he had on Kosi. With Jon Richt, N'Kosi has basically been getting high school level coaching since day 1 on campus. Enos could come in and turn him into a stud, as he's done with multiple QB's throughout his career. First though, he's got to mature a lot.

Y'all will find any excuse to fit the agenda. Y'all hater Richt Jr as a coach but he coached Perry maybe that's why he had issues.
Sounds pretty obviously like you’re the one with the agenda, who is looking for excuses. Sure ain’t me doing that.. Whole lotta weight you’re putting on the word ‘maybe.’ Whole lotta denial you seem to be having for the possibility that Richt wasn’t the only thing wrong with Kosi.

I haven’t defended Richt Sr. or Jr. at all here. I was not a fan of the Richt hire in the first place, and was wanting them outta here before most on this site did. But I’m also not trying to make excuses for guys. Perry wasn’t the only guy they coached. They didn’t cause Perry to goof around, do whatever he does that we don’t need to get into here, and generally not take the role of QB on this team seriously.

Advertisement
Back