Knowles

Advertisement
I’m just wondering why he’s on the field . Trying to build for the future. Ivey is playing cb and I wonder how knowles would cover top wrs? Not saying Ivey shouldn’t be replaced either which me Makes wonder about rumph and Banda . Bandy looked better as a true freshman. Are we not developing kids
That's because Bandy was playing the Nickel. When he was moved to the outside, his production dropped.

Why is he on the field and we leave the better talent on the bench ?
Question you should be asking is how bad our the younger guys when they cant beat him out for playing time.............And dont say coaches playing older players on seniority cause there are alot upperclassmen sitting

Now i know you have that scout eye...because i saw it tol. I like his size...but he isnt the fastest kid or has the best feet. I think he'll end up being solid though
cant win big with him as a starter. Williams or Couch as to step up.

I’m just wondering why he’s on the field . Trying to build for the future. Ivey is playing cb and I wonder how knowles would cover top wrs? Not saying Ivey shouldn’t be replaced either which me Makes wonder about rumph and Banda . Bandy looked better as a true freshman. Are we not developing kids
You saw the part where one of our safeties got kicked out of the game right?

Advertisement
Díaz and his ******* substations are beyond infuriating. Ed Reed or ST26 would not make the same amount of plays in this system because they would be on the bench so much. Play the best ******* players!

Bolden brings more to the table. I really like him paired with Hall. I hope the start showing that look more often.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back