Knowles

Advertisement
I have a bigger issue with Ivey getting playing time over Blades or Bandy. For the record, I’m not a fan of Knowles but he didn’t cause any issues yesterday. Romeo fell on an obvious pass interference call that wasn’t called against us (lucky). At one point we had Blades and Ivey playing corner and they kept picking on Ivey. The long third down conversions came against Ivey. I can’t figure out why he is out of position so much but he seemed to get worked last night. I was screaming for them to put Bandy back in (it was the next series after the fumble recovery) because Ivey was continuing to hurt us.

I have a bigger issue with Ivey getting playing time over Blades or Bandy. For the record, I’m not a fan of Knowles but he didn’t cause any issues yesterday. Romeo fell on an obvious pass interference call that wasn’t called against us (lucky). At one point we had Blades and Ivey playing corner and they kept picking on Ivey. The long third down conversions came against Ivey. I can’t figure out why he is out of position so much but he seemed to get worked last night. I was screaming for them to put Bandy back in (it was the next series after the fumble recovery) because Ivey was continuing to hurt us.

I think its more a byproduct of the depth. Bandy cant play the whole game. If you pull Ivey who can play besides Bandy/Blades? I would like to see Christian Williams get some clock.

Advertisement
I think its more a byproduct of the depth. Bandy cant play the whole game. If you pull Ivey who can play besides Bandy/Blades? I would like to see Christian Williams get some clock.

I sit behind the Miami bench. Chasing Perkins the whole game isn't easy and that game was physical as ****. These guys were getting gassed so they had to rotate players in and out.

Knowles played fine. OP is just a gigantic douche.

Advertisement
It’s not a video game, players get tired
Luckily last game it wasn’t much of a drop off when knowles went in

Advertisement
Advertisement
While I felt he was a little slow coming down in run support at times and isn’t a very good player you can’t put that thread out this week... he played just fine and quite possibly his best game ever.

I actually prefer his play to carter most times if I’m being straight with you

I’m just wondering why he’s on the field . Trying to build for the future. Ivey is playing cb and I wonder how knowles would cover top wrs? Not saying Ivey shouldn’t be replaced either which me Makes wonder about rumph and Banda . Bandy looked better as a true freshman. Are we not developing kids

Advertisement
Back