Knighton

Advertisement
Correct. The plan was around UNc . 6-8 weeks then it got pushed back to maybe Fsu or GT week. Imo there’s no reason to do it at this point. I thought the same about X too.
If he's healthy he should play. If he doesn't, he'll get hurt in practice again before he ever gets to play

I wanted Parrish with Chaney coming out. One of the very few who did. I never saw Jaylen as more than a 3rd down back. I even believed he would be our starter this year regardless of injuries because he is without question the best pure RB on this roster. If he was more athletic, he would be a first team All ACC back as his vision, balance and feet are excellent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s a good gadget weapon for an established team. Not a good traditional RB. Loved his highlight TDs last year against NC St and UNC, and his TD against FSU last year should have been the game winner. However, I think both parties would benefit from a change.
He SHOULD be a good gadget weapon, but when he drops passes and fumbles regularly, it makes him a liability.

I like Thad a lot, but there is nothing about him that runs like he’s 160.
Thad is the softest 240lb "big back" i've ever seen. The ONLY reason CIS likes him is because he was a South Florida 4 Star RB. That's it.

So tired of players living off their 4 stars on this board. Thad is average as average can be. JAG. Wish the kid the best but he can go too if he's not willing to put the work in.

Advertisement
See Ya Duck GIF by DefyTV

Thad is the softest 240lb "big back" i've ever seen. The ONLY reason CIS likes him is because he was a South Florida 4 Star RB. That's it.

So tired of players living off their 4 stars on this board. Thad is average as average can be. JAG. Wish the kid the best but he can go too if he's not willing to put the work in.
I hope he puts in the work!

A trash team and losing your best player that’s being severely underutilized and y’all cracking jokes 😂. Y’all really delusional.
How was he our best player, or underutilized? He got tons of snaps earlier this season and had numerous costly drops and fumbles. He turned himself into a liability despite all the opportunity given.

Advertisement
Back