Knighton

Advertisement
Would be surprised they would bring him back at this point with nothing to play for. I've heard they are leaning towards shutting him down regardless of availability.
Correct. The plan was around UNc . 6-8 weeks then it got pushed back to maybe Fsu or GT week. Imo there’s no reason to do it at this point. I thought the same about X too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A trash team and losing your best player that’s being severely underutilized and y’all cracking jokes 😂. Y’all really delusional.
Best player? Lol. Knighton had literally 3 good plays last year. And ran for 2 yards a carry on everything else. This year he has fumbled every game hes been in. I still think he has talent, but in no way is he our best player

Advertisement
Advertisement
A trash team and losing your best player that’s being severely underutilized and y’all cracking jokes 😂. Y’all really delusional.
Best player? I don’t think so Mr. Knighton. Your kid fumbles the ball too much to be the best player… make that the best RB on any roster. If he can fix that, and his uncanny ability to go down on first contact 100% of the time, he can really be the goods, because he has the speed, sir.

Advertisement
Back