Knighton

After last season I thought he would shine under this staff. But now don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Advertisement
Stanley is gone after this year. Him Knighton and Thad are done. We need 3 rbs. Chaney can’t stay healthy and Citizen coming off an injury.
Dam, didn’t realize this is his last season.

I meant to say Parrish not knighton.. my fault

He’s a good gadget weapon for an established team. Not a good traditional RB. Loved his highlight TDs last year against NC St and UNC, and his TD against FSU last year should have been the game winner. However, I think both parties would benefit from a change.

We have Parrish, Citizen, Chaney, Thad, not counting any new RBs we get.

Mario's probably not a big fan of rooster but I hope it doesn't hurt us with Deerfield in the future.

Edit: didn't realize this was Stanley's last year

Both Knighton and Thad won't be here next year. Along with 10+ others dudes like Romello Brinson, Keyshawn Smith, Avery Huff, Gil Frierson, Thomas Davis, Keyshawn Washington, Jalen Harrell, Laurence Seymore, Ryan Rodriguez, Ousman Traore, Chris Washington.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He’s a good gadget weapon for an established team. Not a good traditional RB. Loved his highlight TDs last year against NC St and UNC, and his TD against FSU last year should have been the game winner. However, I think both parties would benefit from a change.
Yea I think he could be pretty solid in the right spread scheme.

Advertisement
Both Knighton and Thad won't be here next year. Along with 10+ others dudes like Romello Brinson, Keyshawn Smith, Avery Huff, Thomas Davis, Keyshawn Washington, Jalen Harrell, Laurence Seymore, Ryan Rodriguez, Ousman Traore, Chris Washington.
I get your point and agree, but there’s at least a couple names on your list that I’d like to see more of.

Knighton is a weird case.

I was expecting a Duke Johnson (or Mark Walton with better speed) type of impact player. He had a lot of hype.

Aside from some big plays mostly in the passing game, he hasn't really made an impact. Even without fumbles, he hasn't been the player we thought he would be.

Advertisement
Advertisement

7k2LoEykY5i1hfeWQB.gif

Both Knighton and Thad won't be here next year. Along with 10+ others dudes like Romello Brinson, Keyshawn Smith, Avery Huff, Thomas Davis, Keyshawn Washington, Jalen Harrell, Laurence Seymore, Ryan Rodriguez, Ousman Traore, Chris Washington.
Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Advertisement
Back