KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Knighton reminds me of a prototype Rich Rod back because he get upfield so fast and he has great burst.

His toughness will get him in the field early.
I'm just glad you cooled on the Dalvin Cook comparison lol. Knighton nice in his own way but he doesn't play like Cook imo.

I live 8 blocks off Bird Road and she Castro died or really anything bad happens in Cuba I can hear the pans banging AMAZING the shear volume like an invasion

I’ve been there for most of those along with the Heat championships. Can’t wait to go back for the next U championship.

Advertisement
It was posted last night. He says that he thinks he may be committing next week. When asked about upcoming UF visit or any upcoming visits he said “I got nothing, I really don’t know”. Said UM was never off the table even while committed elsewhere and was surprised Odell and Pimpelton came to his game last night “I was committed to them so it’s hard not to talk to them.”

He’s trying to be coy to keep the element of surprise for his announcement but it appears he’s locked into the U.
Question is whether he’ll stay locked in when FSU announces a hire. Don’t know if hes an early enrollee but that would help

I’ve been there for most of those along with the Heat championships. Can’t wait to go back for the next U championship.

YES ,forgot that but really it doesn’t take much for a La Carreta corner assault these pots and pans are like country boys hanging shot guns on back truck windows but replaced with a pot and pan LMAO

Advertisement
Question is whether he’ll stay locked in when FSU announces a hire. Don’t know if hes an early enrollee but that would help
Don’t think it will matter, he was already trending away with them even before taggart got fired, he is an early enrollee.

Interesting that Townsel was repping UM. He’s a big corner who is currently committed to USF. Not sure UM ever had any interest.

That kid
I was there for the 3 Heat titles but the Cane one I was too young so pops went out and kept me home so I need it lol we need our titles back

Advertisement
Wasn’t his tie to FSU someone on the staff? If so, and they don’t retain that person, not sure he cares who they hire. Don’t think it was FSU he was locked into. I’m sure manny had a tough talk with him and the parents as to his commitment and being done With the nonsense once he commits.

Wasn’t his tie to FSU someone on the staff? If so, and they don’t retain that person, not sure he cares who they hire. Don’t think it was FSU he was locked into. I’m sure manny had a tough talk with him and the parents as to his commitment and being done With the nonsense once he commits.

fSU won’t have a coach until the season is over. All of their target are currently coaching. So earliest would be some time early December. Not a lot of time for someone who is signing in December and enrolling early

I think You are talking about Telly lockette and his relationship with Dontae Lucas

Advertisement
Dad is a huge Canes fan. He has always wanted him at Miami. Both parents were at the UM v Syracuse game, as most of you know. Dad also made the trip up to Orlando for the UM spring game.

No insider, but I was at FatBoyz BBQ in Deerfield and some Deerfield HS coaches were eating. I cold called them and asked about Knighton. This was before he committed to FSU. They told me that dad loves his Canes.

fat boys is amazing, right down the street

Advertisement
Back