KNIGHTON

Dude's who handle their recruitment like this rarely pan out. This kid is red flag city.
I don’t think Jaylan falls in that class. I could be wrong but to me it seems like he wants the best school for him far enough away from home.

He doesn’t know what it is so he’s weighing his options. I want the kid here but just because he isn’t coming here doesn’t mean he’s got red flags.

Advertisement
**** that tells me all I need to know. Parents want him close to home he wants to be away from home. Would be a nice 1-2 combo with Chaney
People can try to downplay his interest in Miami all they want and he may not have committed to Miami the last time obviously but ain’t nobody going to keep visiting somewhere they don’t like with how many times he has(some announced and unannounced) as well as traveling **** near 3 hours to Orlando to go to miamis spring game which obviously wasn’t on campus. We will see what happens. Glad we already got Chaney in the fold though

Last edited:
People can try to downplay his interest in Miami all they want and he may not have committed to Miami the last time obviously but ain’t nobody going to keep visiting somewhere they don’t like with how many times he has(some announced and unannounced) as well as traveling **** near 3 hours to Orlando to go to miamis spring game which obviously wasn’t on campus. We will see what happens

Who knows what he's thinking would like him in this class but it's his choice. We have Chaney but would be nice to get him as well. Maybe he is just seeing what else is out there and Miami is his where wants to be. Would be nice. Our current 1-2 combo is sick.

didn’t Tyrique live on campus last year? That’s just one example. Plenty of kids visit a lot and take unofficial visits and never sign. He has no reason not to commit to us and yet he hasn’t. Don’t do mental gymnastics to explain it. It’s a few weeks before early signing day and the team he was committed to lost their coach and he left. His other options don’t want him. Yet.... here we are

Advertisement
People can try to downplay his interest in Miami all they want and he may not have committed to Miami the last time obviously but ain’t nobody going to keep visiting somewhere they don’t like with how many times he has(some announced and unannounced) as well as traveling **** near 3 hours to Orlando to go to miamis spring game which obviously wasn’t on campus. We will see what happens. Glad we already got Chaney in the fold though

Don’t get crazy..he could be dating a chick or a dude down there.

remember Sony Michel Flake a$$ stayed on campus..still went to UGA.

didn’t Tyrique live on campus last year? That’s just one example. Plenty of kids visit a lot and take unofficial visits and never sign. He has no reason not to commit to us and yet he hasn’t. Don’t do mental gymnastics to explain it. It’s a few weeks before early signing day and the team he was committed to lost their coach and he left. His other options don’t want him. Yet.... here we are
Can’t equate every recruitment as if it’s the same. Always some subtle differences, tyrique didn’t travel 3 hours for a spring game or have parents that are not opposed of their child going to Miami

Can’t equate every recruitment as if it’s the same. Always some subtle differences, tyrique didn’t travel 3 hours for a spring game or have parents that are not opposed of their child going to Miami
What are you doing up so late, Brockoli?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Vibes with what I've been hearing lately. Thanks.

Don't count us out here.
1574114107582.gif

Advertisement
Back