KNIGHTON

I was always skeptical of him coming here with Chaney on board. Not saying he doesn't want to compete but it's wide open up at FSU for him next year to start from day 1. He would be stupid not to jump at that. Add in how giddy he sounded when he visited up there in the spring and I'm surprised we stayed in it as long as we have.

Advertisement
This board is full of conspiracy theorist, don't bother. Cribby should be one of the guys that believes you because of the misses he had last season.

@Cribby thought he was an insider for awhile :ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg: and then did ban bet and punked out after none of his insider **** came true. A grown adult was scared to leave this site.

That’s almost as bad as starting a troll account , posting every day, just to get attention in every thread. While doing this thousands of times , for years lol.

No way that’s pathetic....now I’ll let you get back to posting the same **** in every thread.

Last edited:
Honestly it makes more sense for him to go elsewhere to play early. Kid is a beast. We all
Want him here to stack chips but even if he came we may lose him to the portal

Advertisement
It's been a UM/FSU/OSU battle for a while. I honestly don't know anything about momentum because I haven't spoken to him about it.

Macho if he is down to two schools as posted earlier this week and Miami is out, did we drop the ball or kid is just taking his time and due process and eliminated us?

Advertisement
It's been a UM/FSU/OSU battle for a while. I honestly don't know anything about momentum because I haven't spoken to him about it.

Macho, no disrespect...But you are the one repeatedly reminding us you "know more" than all of us, but then you say "I haven't spoken to him about it"? Which is it?

This is so stupid.
Denial about what?

So you're saying that all the pro-Miami stuff I've seen/heard from him and his family has been a big act? LOL
You either A) know nothing about Knighton’s recruitment or B) you’re delusional to believe Miami ever had a chance

Advertisement
When are y’all going to realize this is not a Deerfield issue? We don’t get the top kids from Gibbons, Deerfield, STA, or Heritage. It’s a BROWARD issue.

You think STA sends us their top kids? Dumervil, Battle beg to differ.
You think Heritage sends us their top kids? TC, PSII, James Williams beg to differ.
You think Gibbons sends us their top kids? Khris Bogle and Daniel Wright beg to differ.

WE have a problem recruiting Broward as a whole, it’s ignorant to put the blame on a single high school.

And please don’t try to convince me Mike Harley and RJ McIntosh were top kids. The only kids we get from these schools are kids like Nesta, Blades, and Restrepo who got orange and green in their blood and would come here even if nystateofmind was head coach.

You either A) know nothing about Knighton’s recruitment or B) you’re delusional to believe Miami ever had a chance
You're either A) an ******* or B) a clown.

How the **** you gonna tell a coach that he has no idea about one of his kid's recruitments?
But somehow YOU know WTF is going on from your couch. LOL

You're either A) an ******* or B) a clown.

How the **** you gonna tell a coach that he has no idea about one of his kid's recruitments?
But somehow YOU know WTF is going on from your couch. LOL
Just drop the act already man. You’re more in denial then I originally thought

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back