KNIGHTON

Advertisement
As a junior he did, but definitely not as a senior. Had like less than 350 rushing yards as a sr

Nah that was proven false...Stats weren't great by any means, but the stats to the link back when he was recruited a year or so ago weren't all the way updated. He had like 600+ yards on about 5 yards per cary...His junior year he had about 800.

Nah that was proven false...Stats weren't great by any means, but the stats to the link back when he was recruited a year or so ago weren't all the way updated. He had like 600+ yards on about 5 yards per cary...His junior year he had about 800.
Either way that’s not good production for a top 10 ranked back. Regardless Davis’s skill set translates, do it all running back with breakaway speed and a powerful built frame.

Advertisement
Either way that’s not good production for a top 10 ranked back. Regardless Davis’s skill set translates, do it all running back with breakaway speed and a powerful built frame.

Oh i hear ya, on the surface it isn't good production...Just saying it wasn't as gross as it's been reported, and he rarely played in blowouts.

That's why production gets overrated on message boards, it's what a kid looks like doing what he does...Runs you can point to and say "that's a UM (or Major D1) run" to the eyeball...Then you add in testing, and you add in intangibles/personality/expected work ethic.

Advertisement
How has anyone been able to conclude that Cam is better than Ambassador Lingard? Two highlights from last season while the great ambassador was injured?

You guys are guessing and eating contrarian hype. There’s no data on Lingard at this level and almost none on Cam.

Chise - these guys had a perfectly good ****ing contest going on - and you throw in facts!

C'mon man!

Next they'll be arguing over whether we play better with more success with orange jerseys, versus white jerseys! And I'm going to jump in on that one!

You can ***** it completely up - by just mentioning the Green Jersey.

How do we know if he was ahead by a little or a lot I just know the man never looked out of place,No matter what setting he was playing in. He doesn’t deserve to be downgraded because he’s injured just common logic he can’t prove you right or wrong if he hasn’t been able to take the field legitimately
The only person being downgraded is Cam Harris. Nobody is downgrading Lingard. People are saying Lingard is RB 1 if he is healthy with their reasoning being he has a higher ceiling, due to him being faster and bigger which is dumb af. Takes more than being faster and bigger to be considered better at any position.

Aint nobody downplaying cam dawg u always so dramatic. We just saying Lingard has a higher ceiling because hes a far superior athlete. Thats usually what a higher ceiling means. No need to get worked up over this they both Canes and I love them both
Knee grow...
Who's being "worked up" and dramatic? It's a message board, MF'er. You don't know WTF I'm feeling over here. I could grinning from ear to ear right now. FOH "dawg" lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement

******* Captain Stat to the rescue again.

When are you going to realize that stats don't matter?

Okay, he’s not the only rb that has made the transition from that to a regular offense. Gurley did it
I don't care what Gurley did. I went to several practices last year and saw Lingard struggle to read inside zone. Dude was literally running into contact.

Nobody said that he won't translate to the college game though. But as of last year, he struggled with his vision.

A lot of yall are clueless as to what you're looking at and only base your opinions on the enthusiasm a recruit gave you on signing day.

Lingard was ranked high because he's a 6'0" 200lb track athlete who dogged inferior competition.
Cam doesn't look as good getting off the bus (although he's actually more swole than Lingard) but he did his work against Dade County competition. I watched this kid out-run angles versus a talented Daytona Mainland team. He made Dade County kids look slow frequently.

This tape is full of him out-running angles. LOL

Lingard can be good if he puts it all together, but IMO Cam came in with the upper hand having faced better competition. Yall downplaying Cam like he didn't just walk in this ***** and start stealing people's reps.

I agree with this, plus his 100m time really isn't too far behind Lingard. Not to mention it's been said he might be the best catching out of the back field as well. He's an all around back

Advertisement
Back