KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Advertisement
2 family member who coach/coached in the NFL....One at UM for 7yrs....and an NFL head coach...but I don't know what better athlete means??....Maannn sit your *** down...
Man ion give a **** about your family members bro. Better athlete dont mean better running back. Lo is a better athlete, cam is the better back rn, I think Lo has the chance to be better. Periodt

Man ion give a **** about your family members bro. Better athlete dont mean better running back. Lo is a better athlete, cam is the better back rn, I think Lo has the chance to be better. Periodt
Again....$$$ talks...BS walks....offer still stands....

Advertisement
Advertisement
As a junior he did, but definitely not as a senior. Had like less than 350 rushing yards as a sr
But look at Carol Citys depth....c'mon man...Lingard had NO competition on his team...and who he faced in comparison....Watch and see...

But look at Carol Citys depth....c'mon man...Lingard had NO competition on his team...and who he faced in comparison....Watch and see...
Naquon Wright didn’t even play that year for carol city in which Davis has less than 300 yards. Regardless of all I’m still sky high on cam Davis

Advertisement
How has anyone been able to conclude that Cam is better than Ambassador Lingard? Two highlights from last season while the great ambassador was injured?

You guys are guessing and eating contrarian hype. There’s no data on Lingard at this level and almost none on Cam.

Im still waiting to see Cam do it full time.

Sure he had a big game against VT and I thought that meant something until Marshall 4th string running back had 200 yards on them in the last game.

Dudes overreacting cause Cam had a couple good highlights when the other dude can’t eveb plead his case due to an injury. Y’all prisoners of the moment

Advertisement
Back